The Random and Constantly-Shifting Redwall Roleplay

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, May 22, 2013, 01:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zought it might be nice for everyvone tae juzt 'ave an RP zat'z zorta like ze vone ve 'ave in ze gamez zection, vith ze only differencez bein' zat ziz vone actually 'az character zheetz an doeznae zuddenly change from bein' aboot a frog tae bein aboot ze ear o' a Salamandastron 'are'z ear. Zae, anyvone interezted? After aboot maybe zix characterz ve could ztart.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Sounds interesting...  :) If we get enough people, I'd be willing to join.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?