News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

the correct answer is some people are monsters.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: psybox on July 16, 2012, 05:40:17 PM
the correct answer is some people are monsters.
True, very true. okay, forget I asked. sorry
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

How do we move up in rank on the site?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

W0NWILL

Post.

0-newbie
50-jr member
100-full member?
350-sr member?
500-hero member

I'm not sure about full and sr member

Dannflower Reguba

Full member 150
Sr. Member 250
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Yes and It doesn't take very long....RP's are the best the get a lot fast.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Although we don't encourage posting for the sake of getting a large post count. That's a sure way of getting on the staff's grumpier side.

UNKN0WN

I've had firsthand experience with that  :-[

phoenixfoden

we should make a list of all charicters that have died in the redwall books (vermin included).

Lutra

I think Redwaller is trying to do something like that for his Redwall website.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

This idea will probably immediately be shot down, but I was thinking, what if we made a section for RPs that aren't Redwall related?

Also, I'm not sure if this is already covered in another section, but if we have no section for this I was thinking, wouldn't it be kinda fun to have a section that's devoted to music and/or videos?  I'm not sure if the Front Lawns is designed for that, and if it is then I guess this suggestion is kinda ridiculous.  I was just thinking that it might be cool.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 21, 2012, 06:44:39 PM
This idea will probably immediately be shot down, but I was thinking, what if we made a section for RPs that aren't Redwall related?
It has been discussed by the staff, and we have decided to not implement that at this time. However, we may reconsider in the future. You never know. ;)

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 21, 2012, 06:44:39 PM
Also, I'm not sure if this is already covered in another section, but if we have no section for this I was thinking, wouldn't it be kinda fun to have a section that's devoted to music and/or videos?  I'm not sure if the Front Lawns is designed for that, and if it is then I guess this suggestion is kinda ridiculous.  I was just thinking that it might be cool.
You can post a topic in The Cellars if you like. ^_^

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Rain, I LOVE your first idea, but the second (in my opinion) isn't really necesary since we already have a few topics for those...And as far as the whole list of who died.... Can we please not have that kind of a thing? 1. SPOILERS 2. The list would be biased by those who made it, I for one, against popular lore, believe Rose lived, where as almost everyone else claims she died... Do we really need a list telling us who died?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

You only don't want such a list because it would say that Rose died. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.