News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

@Ceteruler: Maybe this would be a good place for Tim to step in? Or perhaps Vannøyne? Vannøyne was considering his own lost love after all....

@Everyone else: I'm finally posting! (So much for Friday! :P)

EDIT: I got my post typed out and then my internet shut down on me.....I hate it when that happens! Attempt number 2!

Edit 2: Done! Rain, let me know if I said something I shouldn't have or got your wounds all wrong or something and I'll change it. I may have got your paw wounds mixed up with mine....that or we ended up with very similar wounds!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Well, actually, Spera had no paw wounds.  Though, if you don't want to try and edit, it could be that Liv, worried for her friend, mistook the blood on Spera's paws for wounds instead of just blood from her side.  And also, maybe Spera coulda stepped on a rock or something.  ;)

Anyway, yaaaayyyyy!!!!  Somebeast is grieving for Spera!!!  She's not all alone!!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Stink! I did get Liv's confused with Spera's! :P I'll change it.

Edit: Changed. Thoughts?

Dannflower Reguba

I FINALLY POSTEEEEED!  :D :D :D

I've been so darn busy! (how ironic) Forced the time to post in today, and I was actually able to be happy with it.  :) Also got to drop some things I've both enjoyed and hated.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 17, 2013, 12:34:07 AM
I FINALLY POSTEEEEED!  :D :D :D

I've been so darn busy! (how ironic) Forced the time to post in today, and I was actually able to be happy with it.  :) Also got to drop some things I've both enjoyed and hated.
I know the feeling. Try working full time.
Did you write that post before I finished my post? You might want to bring Xbalantie all the way to where the wounded are gathered since none of my characters heard her question.

Dannflower Reguba

I read your post (I was in the middle of mine) and they were only loading Spera onto the stretcher at that point.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Sorry, my internet was freaking out and I had to post and edit said post three times before I got to the final product. Like I said on anotherthread, internet is a blessing and a curse.

Ceteruler

Ice: yeah, probly.

can the deadline be extended a little bit? Maybe it was my fault but it seems like not a lot of time. :P

Rainshadow

Erg, I really need to post!  Ice, I'm thinking my next post will be Spera waking up in that cave, possibly being attended to, so do you want Liv to still be there?  Or are you thinking that she'd be off getting others to safety or getting her wounds checked or something?

And I agree with Ceteruler, I dunno about anyone else, but this round has been hard for me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: BloodGullet on June 11, 2013, 05:28:09 AM
hey all, this is something I just thought of and wondered about everyone's opinion: since it seems we're all battered and bloody and  pretty much out of sorts, perhaps we could do a time jump thing soon, where we say, "oh, two months have passed by,  blah, blah, blah . . ." or some such thing, just to give them time to heal and get back into doing something other than staggering around and such.   Not that I mind writing about it and all, and everyone's posts are great and all, but . . . it might get a little dry soon, just a bunch of injured beasts and all  :D  just sayin' is all  :D  but, what you folks want to do is ok by me.  I think in the next post or two I can have my character wander back to the caves, perhaps with a little help, and try to convince the swords that she is on their side now.  but, it seems a little early yet, and everyone is still recovering, which is why I thought a bit of time would do them good.  anyway, just an idea.
Maybe there could be a fifth round for what happens to our characters. Like we write the end of the story.

WarriorOfMossflower

I agree with people here. A time extend would really be helpful.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

@Rain: Yeah, leave Liv there.
@Rain & Warrior: Either of you can use Derik and/or Berach if you need an extra. They're nice and close.
@Brook: Can we please have more time?

BrookSkimmer

Icefire