News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was at the Max with the Saved by the Bell gang.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Martin the warrior on February 21, 2013, 01:14:13 AM
I ounce dreamed Martin was sitting beside me and we were just talking and then he was about to give me his sword when MY MOM WOKE ME UP
                              For school of course *rolls eyes*

I have smashed my alarm clock more times than I can count.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

Guys warning don't lay in bed completely flat before you go to sleep its supposed to get you closer to lucidity but I tried it last night and I was like having spasms it was weird

Tiria Wildlough

What do you mean, completely flat?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

like on your bak hands by yous sides

Romsca

Then what happens? I don't quite understand your previous comment.

Quote from: Mattio on February 21, 2013, 02:39:58 AM
Guys warning don't lay in bed completely flat before you go to sleep its supposed to get you closer to lucidity but I tried it last night and I was like having spasms it was weird

Kitsune

I had a dream..... LOL no.
I had a dream last night about the picture I was drawing for Redwaller. I actually thought of a good idea that will make my picture better!

Rainshadow

I had a weird (yet cool) dream last night that the mods changed the names of some of the different boards (like the RP section, Character Discussion, General Discussion, etc.) to really cool names.  I don't remember what they were, only that they were very awesome and that they were related to Redwall.  I remember being very happy when I saw them lol.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 05:53:51 PM
  I had a weird (yet cool) dream last night that the mods changed the names of some of the different boards (like the RP section, Character Discussion, General Discussion, etc.) to really cool names.  I don't remember what they were, only that they were very awesome and that they were related to Redwall.  I remember being very happy when I saw them lol.  :P
It would be cool if they did that in real life.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 20, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

They did, but you got really upset, remember?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on May 21, 2013, 12:58:34 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 20, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

They did, but you got really upset, remember?

Ah, but remember, those were Long Patrol terms, not Redwall terms!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I have a recurring dream where I fall over the banister of my staircase in my house, I'm falling, and just before I hit te ground, I wake up.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 21, 2013, 03:26:59 AM
I have a recurring dream where I fall over the banister of my staircase in my house, I'm falling, and just before I hit te ground, I wake up.

I have that sort of dream when I fall asleep in the car, but I'm always riding a rollercoaster.  :P  I'll be riding really fast on it, then it'll go up a hill and as it's coming down, I feel a sense of weightlessness and I wake up with a jolt.  It's weird.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah dreamed lazt night aboot Team Magma from Pokemon goin' zrough ze Ztargate intae another vorld/dimmenzion/zingy...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Two nights ago I dreampt that the police were asking me to drive... I was like, I'm a kid! And the ossifer was like, Right, you can still use the shift and the wheel. It was weird, but thankfully my alarm woke me up before I actually had to drive.