News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Advanced Assassin Retrieval Longtails; sounds like a Mutant Misfit to me!  :D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Heeheehee. I'll try to post a picture sometime.  ;)

"A man had twelve toothpicks in front of him. He took one away. Now he had nine in front of him. How is this possible?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

Someone else took some away? Or some are behind him? Or some are sticking together? :D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skipper

XII is the Roman numeral representing twelve, if you take one away & switch it around you will get IX which is the Roman numeral representing nine  ;D

Nightfire

Wrong. :D Do you give up yet?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

aww really, then im stuck  :(

Muse

What has a stone on the inside and a stone on the outside?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nightfire on September 16, 2011, 12:23:46 AM
"A man had twelve toothpicks in front of him. He took one away. Now he had nine in front of him. How is this possible?"

It isn't! ;) haha
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

MatthiasMan

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Nightfire on September 16, 2011, 12:23:46 AM
Heeheehee. I'll try to post a picture sometime.  ;)

Well, It says he took one away. And 9 over 12 makes a fraction. So he took away ONE fourth of the picks. Is that it Nightfire?

Nightfire

Nope. Wrong answer. Do ye give up? *squints evilly at the puzzled dibbuns* ;D

psybox

"the toothpicks were arranged to form the word "nine" in letters, and you need 11 toothpicks to do this."

i looked it up on google.

redwallgurl

I know that answer I had to do it at school
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Aww man, why didn't I look it up?  ;D :P ???

Redwall rules

Ok know I'm gonna try to answer some riddles  ???  ;)
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo