News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

But fish DO breath. They take in water and separate the oxygen from the hydrogen and throw out the hydrogen through their gills. At least this is what I learned.

What about a black hole or space?

Griffen

but do black hole have armor never clinking?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 17, 2012, 03:09:26 AM
Some kind of fish.

Sorry I haven't commented in a while, but Leatho Shellhound!  You are the winner!  The answer is fish!  And for any of you Middle Earth fans, that riddle was from Riddles in the Dark in The Hobbit. ;D  I'm awesome, yes, I know.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

aww man i knew i heard/read that before lol

Rainshadow

Okay I've got a new one, do you guys want to hear it?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Griffen

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 18, 2012, 03:52:58 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 17, 2012, 03:09:26 AM
Some kind of fish.

Sorry I haven't commented in a while, but Leatho Shellhound!  You are the winner!  The answer is fish!  And for any of you Middle Earth fans, that riddle was from Riddles in the Dark in The Hobbit. ;D  I'm awesome, yes, I know.

I was Right!!! I am a winner.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Griffen on June 18, 2012, 04:12:02 AM
bahahaha. time?

Yessir!  You are the winner!!

And Leatho Shellhound, congratz.

Lol, you can kinda tell that I love the Hobbit, because this riddle was also from Riddles in the Dark.

Griffen

yep i remembered that one

Rainshadow

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

(Hint: This isn't from Riddles in the Dark!)

Later:  Has no one guessed?!?!  It's actually quite an easy one!

cicizhang01

Call me Shadow, just a lone shadow in the quiet night...