News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The second Hobbit movie

Started by Vilu Daskar, June 14, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on October 05, 2013, 11:04:28 PM
Actually there's also a fourth one coming, these are the ones:

The Silver Chair
The Horse and His Boy
The Magician's Nephew
The Last Battle
Are they in order of publishing date? Also, where did you find where it said they were doing it?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

I believe I saw it on Imdb, and the first one is going to be "The Magician's Nephew".

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on October 06, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
I believe I saw it on Imdb, and the first one is going to be "The Magician's Nephew".
Thanks! I thought I heard from somewhere that the Magicians Nephew would be the first one but I just wanted to make sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

?? But it was announced the other day The Silver Chair would be the first to be filmed. IMDB isn't always up to date and accurate with its information. We may not see the film until 2015 the earliest, so if more are made, a longer wait yet!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Firehawke

I can't wait for the next Hobbit...too bad the soundtrack doesn't come out until a few days before the movie!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwaller

The movie will be out in theaters the 13th of december in Canada!  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Its out on December 12 over here!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Firehawke

Can't wait to see it!!!  Probably won't be able to until it comes out on DVD...but who knows what my Christmas vacation might entail!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Firetail

Dec. 14th in MI! Gonna see it in IMAX!!!!  ;D
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dawnwing

I probably won't be able to see it until after I'm graduated and school's out in two weeks, but I will after that.

I'm looking forward to it, and especially to Tauriel.  I dressed as her for a con that I went to a couple weeks ago.  I don't really get why a lot of people are upset about her being added - there were plenty of unnamed elves in the book; she could easily be one of those.  I don't mind additions or changes so long as it's true to the spirit of the original.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Brinty

Though I think it is not comparable to the original book with all the changes they made. I am still looking forward to seeing it.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Lily

I'm also looking forward to it, but it doesn't come out here until the 28th of February. :'( The last movie came out on time, but for some reason we have to wait months for the second one.

At least it's not as bad as Frozen. I have to wait 'till March for Frozen.

Banya Streamdog

I am so excited for The Hobbit to come out!!! Just a few more days!!! :) :) :)
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!