"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The second Hobbit movie

Started by Vilu Daskar, June 14, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on December 30, 2013, 04:57:33 PM
Quote from: Romsca on December 28, 2013, 05:07:28 AM
He's my favorite dwarf too :D Though he did make an inappropriate comment in the second movie :P I was a little surprised at that
Oh yeah I noticed that...that was weird...
Oh, yes, that comment...what the heck was that doing there!? There wasn't anything like that in LOTR.

Life is too short to rush through it.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 30, 2013, 10:49:55 PM
He's my favorite dwarf too :D Though he did make an inappropriate comment in the second movie :P I was a little surprised at that
Oh, yes, that comment...what the heck was that doing there!? There wasn't anything like that in LOTR.
Maybe Kili said that because that's what teenagers/young adults tend to do.  :P
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on December 31, 2013, 03:10:58 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 30, 2013, 10:49:55 PM
Maybe Kili said that because that's what teenagers/young adults tend to do.  :P
Well, the filmmakers still didn't need to include that comment.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

if you have not watched to movie don't read this.
Spoiler
Sorry to burst every ones bubble but I went to see the movie and I was disappointed. I think it took a big down step in quality compared to the other four movies. For one thing there where way to many battles and they were to long and graphic they kept coming up with new creative ways to kill an orc. There was way to little actual story line and very little character development, Bilbo hardly talked threw the entire movie. Another thing, I love Legolas, make that clear, but the way they portrayed him in that movie was bad. He was argent, full of himself and a show off! Then there is the fact that none of the good guys ever got hurt no matter how many orcs where on there backs, with the exception of Kili, they managed to do stunt after stunt after stunt and come out with out even a scratch. That is just not real... OK rant over :P
[close]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?