News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The second Hobbit movie

Started by Vilu Daskar, June 14, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Yep. That's the part that made the movie weird(Those that went with me think the same thing).

Romsca

IMO not really. If she wouldn't have liked him, she probably wouldn't have stayed behind to help him, and he would've died.

brookeloveslotr

Why are they splitting The Hobbit into three movies when it's only one book?

Redwaller

First, more money.

Second, they can fit more stuff in it.

Firehawke

From what I've heard, Peter Jackson wanted to do two movies, but the studio wanted him to do three.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Kitsune

It was really epic!! ;D
I can't believe I have to wait another whole year before the next one.. :-\

Romsca

Well we waited slightly less than a year (like 51 weeks) so maybe next year it will be available the first week of December

Ungatt Trunn

I heard somewhere that the next Hobbit movie will be in July!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

Actually, they rescheduled it, and we have to wait 'til next Christmas.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I know everybody will hate me...but this whole thing just adds to how much I like a certain young dwarf...not spoiling anything, but if you've seen it, you can probably guess.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on December 27, 2013, 12:01:42 AM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I know everybody will hate me...but this whole thing just adds to how much I like a certain young dwarf...not spoiling anything, but if you've seen it, you can probably guess.  ;D
I'm pretty sure I can. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 27, 2013, 10:17:29 PM
Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on December 27, 2013, 12:01:42 AM
I'm pretty sure I can. ;D

Yeah...really anybody with even a teeny tiny little sliver of a brain could.  ;D

Romsca

He's my favorite dwarf too :D Though he did make an inappropriate comment in the second movie :P I was a little surprised at that

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Quote from: Romsca on December 28, 2013, 05:07:28 AM
He's my favorite dwarf too :D Though he did make an inappropriate comment in the second movie :P I was a little surprised at that

Yeah...true. Oh, well, can't have everything...  :P

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Romsca on December 28, 2013, 05:07:28 AM
Oh yeah I noticed that...that was weird...
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy