Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Maudie

Rainshadow

Maudie

Rainshadow

Søren

78 I leave for two minutes......TWO MINUTES PEOPLE!!

Rainshadow

Leetle bit more than two minutes, Ren-chan.  ;)

Seventy-nine.  (By the way, hey!  You were up when I got up!  Probably a different time for you, though.  I doubt you got up at 5:30 AM to post on the forum.  ;))

Søren

78 No, I didn't. We must be in really different time zones. I think I was up at 7:30.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren