You know you've been playing too much video games when...

Started by Redwaller, June 21, 2013, 05:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rusvul

When you continually use gaming terms to describe things IRL. Such as kiting, spamming, or camping.

Tam and Martin

When your eyes hurt!!!!
-Martin
(Can you tell I'm not a video game person?)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

4.  When you start to freak out and think that people with no names floating above their heads are the enemy team.  (Like in Battlefield 2, where the only floating names are above your teammates' heads.  And I seriously did this one time!  I flinched when I saw someone with no name above their head!  Can you tell that I'd been playing Battlefield 2 for a little while?  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

5. When you constantly talk about your in-game friends. (Such as, from Wizard101, my friends William Legendfist and Destiny Dreamwhisper)

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 22, 2013, 12:38:39 AM
5. When you constantly talk about your in-game friends. (Such as, from Wizard101, my friends William Legendfist and Destiny Dreamwhisper)

I do that sometimes with this forum!  :P  Lol, what's more embarrassing is...

6.  When you refer to your friend as their username rather than their actual name.  (I've seriously done this to people!  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

7.when you drive on the oppisite side of the road and on the footpath
8.when your opponent is hurt in a soccer game,you finish them with a crub stomp :o

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on June 21, 2013, 05:10:38 PM
1. When you start dreaming about Skyrim.
Yes. This.  I got Skyrim last summer and didn't dream of anything else until school started.
Now I'm dreaming about Guild Wars 2.

Redwaller

Lol! Since I saw the videos, I can't stop thinking about it.

9. When you pick up a toy gun and start walking cautiously around a mall, shooting random people.

Delthion

10: When you have amassed a little under 50 murders in Skyrim... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

12. You know when you've been playing too much Fallout 4 when you want to scavenge the house for anything useful and take it with you.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Oh I do that all the time. . . except with metal. (I can sniff out a piece of metal from a mile away. There is no scrap safe from me.)

13: When you wish you could split wood in a crafting UI.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on December 29, 2015, 07:03:37 PM
12. You know when you've been playing too much Fallout 4 when you want to scavenge the house for anything useful and take it with you.
YOU PLAY FALLOUT 4 TOO?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah. Though I've not gotten very far. I just killed the first Deathclaw and got back to Sanctuary. Though I've watched my dad and brother play it, so I know what I'm doing.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.