News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Hey! Everydibbun make sure Farver Abbot can't come to the orchard! We're still gonna builda pillow fort!" Won pauses as she runs off to the orchard, "Don't worry, Farver, I was a good likkle beast!"

BadgerLordFiredrake

*carries a mass of blankets to the orchard*

Farver Abbot!  We made you a hooj surprise in da kitchens!  Come'n'see!
baby turtle forever

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 16, 2013, 11:03:33 PM
... where she struggles to dry off Buzz.  When she finished with that ...

YIPPEE!!! Me's free!! *heads towards the nearest mud puddle*

*Click!*  *Click!* *Click!*

Uh-oh! *looks around to make sure nobody is watching, gathers up a pile of old apples and berries, and then sneaks up the walltop stairs to refill the clockwork auto-fruit-thrower*

Lutra

About time I got cleaned off. :P  Now where are the rest of them dibbuns with the rotten apples?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

"Brother Lutra, you can find young Buzz on the walls being a proper terror. Please be so kind as to send him off to bed with no supper."

rachel25

Favver is der anything'a I can do for you if so please tell me so I can have some trifle and then play in the pillow fort  ;D

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 16, 2013, 01:43:42 PM
*calmly treads out the fire* "Sister Rain, please scrub young Vilu as well."
no
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Hehehe scrub him good *looks at self*
I scrub me I'a like water me an otter after all *runs toward pond and dives in*

Redwaller

*Grabs Rachel, Head, and Tam and brings them to the pond.* You'll get a proper scrubbing before the day is over!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NAAAAAAAAAAY!!! *Triez tae get looze an' run back off tae ze gatez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

*With the now clockwork auto-fruit-thrower now re-filled, Buzz quickly sneaks back down to the pond ... and starts playing in the big mud puddle being formed by all the dibbun scrubing activity*

Quote from: Lutra on July 17, 2013, 11:35:10 AM
About time I got cleaned off. :P

*Splat!*

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 17, 2013, 01:19:41 PM
"Brother Lutra, you can find young Buzz on the walls

*Splat!*

Quote from: Redwaller on July 17, 2013, 08:23:54 PM
You'll get a prper scrubbing before the day is over!

*Splat!*

*Giggle* *Giggle* *Whispers to W0NWILL* Our clocky-fruit-thrower is workin' perfictedly. Good ol' invisible Badapple. *Giggle*

Vilu Daskar

Sets the Abbey on fire and runs into the woods

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 17, 2013, 10:41:29 PM
Sets the Abbey on fire and runs into the woods...
Only to run smack into Rusvul, with his arms crossed and a bucket of water next to his foot.
"That, my friend, on an airship, would be hanging offenses. However, here we are more lenient. However, I shall see to it you are fittingly punished. Abbot! This dibbun set the abbey on fire! Get a fire-relay line ready! I'll keep him here and out of trouble. *Restrains Vilu*

Vilu Daskar

Calls my Crew who Knock out Rusvul and run off with me to the Goreleech

W0NWILL

"Remember, Buzz, we still needs rotten tomatoes!"