News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your Double

Started by Redwaller, July 11, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

What's your Double? Mine's Wally(which I'm still working on)

Rusvul

*Sigh* Luvvy. He's so annoying. Always smashing my face into the keyboare
rfcv Wsdgtfh.lkjhgtrfwefsdzdxfcgvhhgfvdsxazsdfghjmhgtrfghjhtreghfrewdfgfdewedfgffrgghnfgbndghnstr tsh thsdtryhsfghert

Rainshadow

Dr. Rainy.  Ugh, he's okay, but really annoying at times.  Especially when he ties me up and locks me in the cupboard with *shudders* Hitler.  Hitler is terrible at chess!  D:
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

My double is Stich but he keeps taking my left shoe  >:( and smashing my face into the keyboard rusvulthesaber I know how you fee.....
gftgsduubguyftydVXCGDHBNBVgx bgdbnhdhc cb  ccghsvcghdf8b45v5456b5454v vhchjhvgGVXFSGTW53ETGBFTGRYHUJhtgdtydyhfyuhfhyfuh4567!"£$NJ&^$^U%^&*&F&R&FFUBT

Maudie

Masky. She's so much weirder than I am. She's awful at color coordination. I mean, an orange and purple dress combined with green blush and baby blue shoes? Ew.

She also is way better at karate than I am, so she always gets her way. Aaah! She's coming............

Hehehe! I've got Mask in the closet. Chloroform is awesome! It works really good on Mask. She's my favorite enemy, cause I always get my way with her. Ooh! Look! Mask's lunch! Looks yummy! -Masky >:D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Fwwww Stich is gone but Rach has come to stay and she keeps trying to eat my ankles bad Rach bad! SWDFJUDGFVYBHJEGF   tyyyyyyyyvgf%£$%rf&y$%ER76GBJYUD5E76GYBEJHBGYU56R 765 GFY765tbggggggguvgf685 60/454545454545e5tr45bh4yt47 OUCH!

Rainshadow

Yeah, Dr. Rainy's my double, I guess you could say.  He's not the worst, but he's definitely not the best.  What's annoying is that he has my number on speed dial, so he likes to call and text me all day long.  Oh, wait, here's the tenth text this morning:

*Awesome British accent*  Could you please tell Miss Mask to take Masky out of the cupboard?  She's bloody awful at chess, and she keeps knocking all of the pieces off of the board!  I was about to get Hitler in checkmate on my third move when she just came on by and swept her arm across the board, knocking all the pieces off!  Please, please get rid of her!  *Awesome British accent ends*

-DR-

Yes, that's seriously how he begins and ends his texts.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Sorry about Masky's awful behavior, but she's very hard to control. I mean, seriously, chloroform? where on earth did she get that? She's rather evil. I recommend letting her have her way, she does karate like a ninja, she's lightning fast. But she went on a vacation, so I'm okay for awhile. But her vacation was to the cupboard, so watch out, Doctor Rainy and Hitler and all the rest!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

My Double is Redwaller, he's SO annoying! He's always serious, and never post in The Cellars, I'm the one to do it all. He never goes in the Forum Games either, says it's a waste of time.

- Wally

Rainshadow

Dr. Rainy told me to tell you, Mask, that his name is DR. Rainy, not DOCTOR Rainy.  Dr., not Doctor.  BIG difference.  Oh, and he also said that he locked Masky in the amusement park, so he and Hitler at least have a little bit of time to finish their chess match.

Leatho Shellhound

Mine is Leatgo....really evil!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

I'm a derp. I hate fun. I'm mean to poor little bunny rabbits. My name is stupid. My double's name is a lot better. Luvvy is awesome. I stink. I don't brush my headfur.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 14, 2013, 03:03:59 AM
I'm a derp. I hate fun. I'm mean to poor little bunny rabbits. My name is stupid. My double's name is a lot better. Luvvy is awesome. I stink. I don't brush my headfur.

I wonder who posted that?  ;)  *Cough cough*  Luvvy!  *Cough cough*

Maudie

This is what Masky's pajama shirt looks like:

::) >:(

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwaller on July 13, 2013, 10:04:19 PM
My Double is Redwaller, he's SO annoying! He's always serious, and never post in The Cellars, I'm the one to do it all. He never goes in the Forum Games either, says it's a waste of time.

- Wally
It's not true and you know it! Whenever something wrong happens, it's your fault! And what are you doing out of the closet? I thought I told not to get out or else!

*Ahem* Sorry, Wally somehow opened the door and got out.