News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Battle of the Battered Plains Woodlanders

Started by Redwaller, July 17, 2013, 07:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

The Shade

Ok, so who's gonna be the leader of us?? I don't think I will.....
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Ooh!  Could I be the leader?  Pretty please?  I can make a cool character once I get the time (and the permission ;))!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

The Shade

Redwaller, are you with us??( the Woodlanders ) Also, can I make a vermin charactar too??

Redwaller

Since there's not a lot of players in, the two threads will be of the vermin/woodlanders doing stuff before meeting at the battle.

And yes you can make a vermin character.

The Shade

Cool :)
And, shall I post my character sheet(my vermin one) in the Vermin thread??

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Name:  Jaedda "Jay" Zirak

Species:  Hare

Appearance:  Jaedda is a rather short hare, and isn't the most fit creature, but she is strong for her size.  She has dirty blond fur that's almost a light brown, but she refuses to say that she's actually a brunette.  Her eyes are a pale green, and her lids are rather heavy, making it look like she's rather bored and/or tired.  She wears special eyeglasses perched on the tip of her nose, held on by a metal chain which wraps around her head.
 For her clothes, the hare wears a plain green Long Patrol uniform, not adorned with any fancy medals or anything of the sort.  Her collar is unbuttoned a bit; the female isn't fond of that collar.  Around her waist, Jay wears a dark brown belt, with a black scabbard on the right side to hold her brass-hilted sabre.  On the other side is a small pouch containing her beloved panpipes.  She carries a wooden cane to help with a heavy and painful limp.
  On her footpaws, Jaedda wears dark brown boots, which match her leather belt.

Weapons:  Jaedda's main weapon is her trusty sabre, but she is a rather good boxer as well.  She does have a wooden cane as well, which can be used as a club if necessary.

Personality:  The hare is a very outgoing creature, and some may call her bipolar, but she's not.  She's just a bit... odd.  She is a natural leader, one who hates opposition, and she has a hunger for attention.
  Jay feels a bit disappointed with herself, and generally isn't in the best mood.  She's been slightly depressed since she was honourably discharged from the Long Patrol, but she tries to hide it when she's in public.

History:  Jaedda was a Major in the Long Patrol, and quite enjoyed being the leader, but she was in a battle that wounded her to the point where she was honourably discharged from the Patrol.  She was wounded in the leg, which now gives her a nasty limp, and her eyes were also harmed.  She now wears spectacles because she can't see without them.  (In modern terms, she would be 'legally blind')
  After her discharge, Jaedda moved out of Salamandastron and built herself a small house on the shore.  She lived there for several seasons, enjoying the solitary life (with the seasonal visit to Salamandastron, of course).  Unfortunately, that came to an end the day her house burned down.  She was attacked by a small band of vermin, all of which died in the fire, but her house couldn't be saved.  She moved back to Salamandastron, and was just recently called back to duty for this battle as an adviser (AKA, a leader who's not gonna be fighting too much).

Other:  Jaedda's legally blind and she has a nasty limp (her right leg was injured).

Done!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Name: Reece
Species: squirrel
Appearance: dark brown fur, green eyes
Personality: independent, agile, rebellious, intelligent
Weapons: crossbow, dagger.
Armor: chain mail and plain helmet.

Here's my character.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Dag Downyfur

Rainshadow

I'm not the GM, but I would say that we should probably wait a bit before starting.  We might want a few more players/characters before starting it.  That's just my opinion, though.

Redwaller

True.

First, we need the others to finish their character sheets.

Second, we might need somebeast or two to join us.

I'll start on my character in a second.

And if you want, I can draw your characters(It'll give me something to draw)  :)

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 18, 2013, 05:14:16 PM
Name:  Jaedda "Jay" Zirak

Species:  Hare

Appearance:  Jaedda is a rather short hare, and isn't the most fit creature, but she is strong for her size.  She has dirty blond fur that's almost a light brown, but she refuses to say that she's actually a brunette.  Her eyes are a pale green, and her lids are rather heavy, making it look like she's rather bored and/or tired.  She wears special eyeglasses perched on the tip of her nose, held on by a metal chain which wraps around her head.
  For her clothes, the hare wears a plain green Long Patrol uniform, not adorned with any fancy medals or anything of the sort.  Her collar is unbuttoned a bit; the female isn't fond of that collar.  Around her waist, Jay wears a dark brown belt, with a black scabbard on the right side to hold her brass-hilted sabre.  On the other side is a small pouch containing her beloved panpipes.  She carries a wooden cane to help with a heavy and painful limp.
  On her footpaws, Jaedda wears dark brown boots, which match her leather belt.

Weapons:  Jaedda's main weapon is her trusty sabre, but she is a rather good boxer as well.  She does have a wooden cane as well, which can be used as a club if necessary.

Personality:  The hare is a very outgoing creature, and some may call her bipolar, but she's not.  She's just a bit... odd.  She is a natural leader, one who hates opposition, and she has a hunger for attention.
  Jay feels a bit disappointed with herself, and generally isn't in the best mood.  She's been slightly depressed since she was honourably discharged from the Long Patrol, but she tries to hide it when she's in public.

History:  Jaedda was a Major in the Long Patrol, and quite enjoyed being the leader, but she was in a battle that wounded her to the point where she was honourably discharged from the Patrol.  She was wounded in the leg, which now gives her a nasty limp, and her eyes were also harmed.  She now wears spectacles because she can't see without them.  (In modern terms, she would be 'legally blind')
  After her discharge, Jaedda moved out of Salamandastron and built herself a small house on the shore.  She lived there for several seasons, enjoying the solitary life (with the seasonal visit to Salamandastron, of course).  Unfortunately, that came to an end the day her house burned down.  She was attacked by a small band of vermin, all of which died in the fire, but her house couldn't be saved.  She moved back to Salamandastron, and was just recently called back to duty for this battle as an adviser (AKA, a leader who's not gonna be fighting too much).

Other:  Jaedda's legally blind and she has a nasty limp (her right leg was injured).

Done!
Nice!  :)