News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What happened to the vermin who were left on the island in the giant lake

Started by rachel25, July 18, 2013, 05:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

What happened to the vermin who were left behind on the island in the giant lake did they become farmers did they built boats and leave???????????

Redwaller

You mean the island with Castle Marl? If so, they probably went to Redwall.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

I recently read "Marlfox" and I'm pretty sure they stayed on the island and threw away their weapons and were supposed to become farmers or something. I think..
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 19, 2013, 07:34:12 PM
I recently read "Marlfox" and I'm pretty sure they stayed on the island and threw away their weapons and were supposed to become farmers or something. I think..
So, rachel25, are you talking about the island from Marlfox or the one from Pearls Of Lutra?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 18, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
Ah doubt it. Zey probably juzt remained on ze izland.
I think that too. They probably spent the rest of their lives farming, living, or just trying to survive.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Oops, I accidentaly read slaves instead of vermin. In that case, they had no choice to stay, because they were afraid of the pikes.

Jukka the Sling

You have to wonder, couldn't have all the vermin in the series just settled down and become civilized like those rats?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Almost certainly.
Quote from: Redwaller on July 20, 2013, 12:27:48 PM
Oops, I accidentaly read slaves instead of vermin. In that case, they had no choice to stay, because they were afraid of the pikes.

What do you mean? They could have stayed, its not like the pikes were climbing onto the island.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

I doubt they went anywhere. But farming is just not the vermin way. If you've ever read The Lord of the Flies, I imagine that they found themselves in similar circumstances.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 08, 2013, 02:56:47 AM
I doubt they went anywhere. But farming is just not the vermin way. If you've ever read The Lord of the Flies, I imagine that they found themselves in similar circumstances.
I just read that book! Yes they would probably be in a similar circumstance.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I