News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slagar 11

Edraithel

Yum
Stingy Nettles
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Ee. . . I can't even consider eating those.

Centipede?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Yuck

mozzarella cheese?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Edraithel

Yum
kiwi?
sidenote: stingy nettles taste like green beans and they don't sting the inside of your mouth.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

THAT IS A LIE.  STINGING NETTLES TASTE LIKE GRASS AND ALL THINGS DISGUSTING.  (I have stinging nettle allergy pills, and they're absolutely dreadful.)

Yum!  Kiwi is much better than stinging nettles.  ;D

Penicillin?  (To me, penicillin tastes like vanilla and peaches... odd...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Slagar 11

Yuck

Buckwheat pancakes?

Dag Downyfur

Never had them. Sounds like yum, though.

Squid?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Slagar 11

Vegetarian, yuck.

Lima beans?

Kitsune

Yum-ish. They're a little dry at times. ;)

Sausage?

Rainshadow

Yum!

McDonald's cheeseburger?  (Yuck!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Don't really care, although sometimes they sound really tasty.

Durian fruit. o_o (Might want to look it up)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Yuck!

Your own words?

Rainshadow

Well, my breath smells pretty bad, so I think my words would taste bad...  Yuck!

Motor oil?  ;D