News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

YUM!!!!!!

Cucumber?
Freddy

mariel of redwall

where's the point in fighting and slaying if you can make a friend out of every beast instead of a foe

Brian Jacques the taggerung

The Skarzs

Yum.
Long time no post, eh?

Hasenpfeffer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I've never had it, but after looking it up, it seems like a yummy dish.

Roast duckling?  (I had that at a "tavern" (it was a really cool colonial-themed restaurant) in Philadelphia last autumn.  So good!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Yum! ;D

The rat that Skarzs described in the "interesting facts about you" topic

The Skarzs

Yummmmm.

Durian fruit?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Sounds "Yum", except for the smell.

Norwegian Omelette?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Spearfinn

never had it but sounds good

Steak
Redwallllllll!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Croissant?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Never had one, but I do like bread, so Yum!

Ginger?

Rainshadow

Yuck!  Sorry, but ginger just does NOT appeal to me.  Probably because I have ginger ale whenever I've got an upset stomach, so now I associate the flavour with the feeling.  :P

Peanut butter and apples?  (I've taken to not eating in the morning due to either forgetting, not liking what was on the menu, or simply being not hungry.  So, to combat that habit, my mother slammed a dish of peanut butter onto the table beside me and put a napkin full of apple slices next to it, then said, "EAT." and walked off.  :P)

Dag Downyfur

Never tried it, but I don't think I'd really like it, so yuck.

Grapes with Nutella?
(I personally say 'yum', but people think it's weird..but it's really surprisingly good to me ;D )
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Edraithel

I have a feeling I would like that so I'll say YUM!
gourmet mac and cheese (I'm talking bout with pecorinno romano, sharp cheedar, panco bread crumbs, a white sauce)?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man