News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

With butter, yum

French fries

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Yuck

The yummiest thing in the world.....Mac 'n cheese
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Flandor

Homemade, yum, Kraft, yuck.

Beets
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

yuck

carrots with butter and brown sugar mixed in?

Rainshadow

Never tried it, but it kinda sounds yucky.

Garbanzo beans.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Never tried it

fudge?

Rainshadow

YUM!

Trail mix (with chocolate).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yum :)

bagels with cream cheese?

Rainshadow

Yum!

Fried Chicken.

Redwallfan7

eh.. It's okay

ice cream cake?

Rainshadow

Yum!!!!

Burgers.