News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Yum

(I've gotta go now. I'll talk with you later)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Eustace Scrubb

"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

MatthiasMan

Yuck.

Roasted Zucchini.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Chocolate and frosted?  Yum!

Sugar cookies (with extra frosting).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Sometimes yum.  Depends on what time of year it is.  In winter, I love it.  In summer, it's just weird.

Neapolitan ice cream.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yum

angel hair pasta?

Rainshadow

Is that the thin stuff?  If so, yum.

Chocolate chip pancakes and syrup.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

YUM!!!!!!  MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dates.

Redwallfan7

yuck!

Lemon pudding?

Rainshadow

Yucky!

Cherry and lime carbonated lemonade.