News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Rainshadow

I don't think I've tried it, but it sounds yummy!

Shrimp cocktail.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

YUM!!!!!!

Baby back ribs.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

YUM!  Have you ever tried mixing those little flavour packets they give you?  The perfect one is chicken and beef.

Egg in a Hole (Toasted bread with a fried egg in the middle and cheese on top).

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

yum(not my fave, but decent enough)

chili-cheese fries

Redwallfan7

Skyblade

yum, though once again, not my favorite

chicken strips with sauce

Redwallfan7

Good, but not my favorite

pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles?

Rainshadow

Yuck.

Sunflower seeds.

Redwallfan7

again, good but not my favorite

piƱon nuts?

Skyblade

never tried them, though im not a big fan of nuts

quizno's

Rainshadow

Yum, but I like Subways more.

Caviar.