News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Unknown (True Terror)

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 19, 2013, 09:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrousferret

I also love Cryptozoology. If I ever had the chance, I'd definitely attempt some field research on the subject. Unfortunately, I don't live in an area with interesting cryptozoology. No Bigfoot in the Mahoning Valley, I'm afraid. Interestingly enough, it does turn out that there is a massive amount of plants & animals here that legitimately are not supposed to be here... BUUUT a researcher from Pennsylvania already beat everyone else to the punch & is in the process of working with the Cleveland Museum to monitor & identify them.

The one thing I did always want to do is write a book that places the arguments for both sides of why this creature could or could not exist & conclusions based on evidence as to whether they might or not. I do admit, I believe in some cryptids, but not others.

UNKN0WN

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ferrousferret on July 30, 2013, 09:26:23 PM
I also love Cryptozoology. If I ever had the chance, I'd definitely attempt some field research on the subject. Unfortunately, I don't live in an area with interesting cryptozoology. No Bigfoot in the Mahoning Valley, I'm afraid. Interestingly enough, it does turn out that there is a massive amount of plants & animals here that legitimately are not supposed to be here... BUUUT a researcher from Pennsylvania already beat everyone else to the punch & is in the process of working with the Cleveland Museum to monitor & identify them.

The one thing I did always want to do is write a book that places the arguments for both sides of why this creature could or could not exist & conclusions based on evidence as to whether they might or not. I do admit, I believe in some cryptids, but not others.
I just love living in Washington. There are more Bigfoot sightings in this state than in anywhere else on earth!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Mask on July 26, 2013, 07:05:15 PM
I'm afraid of snakes. Maybe it's because I don't know whether they can kill me with a bite or not. :o

Ah actually vant a znake tae bite me zometime juzt zae ah could zee 'ov it feelz like.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 10, 2013, 08:02:53 PM
I'm afraid of snakes. Maybe it's because I don't know whether they can kill me with a bite or not. :o

Ah actually vant a znake tae bite me zometime juzt zae ah could zee 'ov it feelz like.

::)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Really?

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 15, 2013, 05:36:52 PM

Really?

Aye, really.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.