News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sports you play

Started by Mariel, July 20, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I heard that someone died from playing rugby with a concussion.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on August 01, 2013, 12:32:10 AM
I heard that someone died from playing rugby with a concussion.
With how strenuous rugby is, it's surprising that there's almost no deaths. Broken bones, concussions, bruises, scrapes, and all manner of minor injuries are very common, though.

Maudie

Yeah, true. My brothers are both in love with rugby, but haven't gotten the chance to play on a team. I'm not sure I want them to, either. They've both played U.S. football. Isn't that enough? Especially when the one who likes rugby the most is a great football player? I mean, rugby's cool and all that, but, it makes me shudder sometimes.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Frank Clydth

Anyone else love playing chess, besides me.
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa

Nadaz, voice of the host

I like chess but I am not very good, soccer is the only sport I am good at.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Matthias720

Chess us great! My dad taught me how to play when I was 6, and I've loved it ever since.

Ashleg

Y'all consider chess a sport?

Nadaz, voice of the host

Chess is not a sport in my opinion but chess-boxing is.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

sunflashtheace

BASEBALL!! YEP I PLAY B-BALL
POSITIONS: C, 2B, OF, SS, 3B, RP.

Ashleg

Y'all consider bowling a sport?

If yes, I do that as a hobby. I stink at it but it's fun.

Maudie

I don't sport, I lift.

Sporting is for people who actually possess coordination. :D

But I do like basketball.

Ashleg

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on April 17, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
I don't sport, I lift.

Sporting is for people who actually possess coordination. :D

But I do like basketball.

Lifting requires quite a bit of coordination...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Cornflower MM

Dance is like a sport, only harder. So. There you go.

Although I'm terrible at it i like dabhling at basketball. I dont even know the rules, but its fun.  if i could only run itd be treat, yknow?