News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Your Overlord Needs YOUR Help!

Started by FoxLord, July 31, 2013, 06:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxLord

Okay so I'm looking for someone to roleplay with! Obviously I'm looking for that topic to be centred around Redwall. I'd like it to be set up in an AU with the only thing remaining the same is Martin. However this would be long after his time, and I'm not entirely sure where it would take place. But I'm thinking aboutt using a fox character, one who was previously a villain of some sort, and is now tricking other animals into helping him/her thrive. Maybe even someone into slavery? That might be interesting to have your character be a slave to my fox and go from there. Maybe my character has a change of herat due to your character's influence? We don't have to do that of course, and any suggestions are welcomed!

All hail FoxLord!

The Shade

What, like Matimeo? If so, I would like to play a slaver.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

W0NWILL

I shall roleplay! So, what were you thinking of in terms of AU? More cities and villages? What?

FoxLord

Quote from: The Shade on July 31, 2013, 07:23:52 PM
What, like Matimeo? If so, I would like to play a slaver.

I haven't read Matimeo so I wouldn't know. If it's something like what I described then it would surely work!

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 31, 2013, 07:25:26 PM
I shall roleplay! So, what were you thinking of in terms of AU? More cities and villages? What?

Great! I'm just thinking with different events, some different places. Redwall Abbey can still exist, and so can the basic and well known areas. Just maybe make up some new place as well. Like maybe some kind of isle or something along that kind of thing? I'd like to hear your opinion. :D

W0NWILL

Hmm...

Marius Islands - A chain of islands about three miles long in the southwestern sea, famous among seagoers for its numerous crops and fruits, tended to by squirrels and guarded by otters. All creatures are welcomed, even pirates, if they don't try to pillage and plunder. The climate is warm and humid all year round and can be likened to a tropical island.

Prince - A fairly large town northeast of Redwall inhabited by moles and other hardy beasts. The most famous part of it is its deep mine, from which they gather gold and other precious things to be traded to Salamandastron in exchange for protection from vermin bands.

Indigo - A small town based around the area where Gingevere's Farm once was. All sorts of creatures live in it, though bats dominate.

Marshank - A haven for vermin bands, taken over and run by a creature(could be yours or someone else's). As its name suggests, it's right where Marshank was. Permanent tents are inside the walls, sheltered from the winds, and several creatures reside here permanently, there's a one-eyed rat who brews beer, a weasel who repairs weapons, and of course, the vermin who fixed it all up.

Should I continue?

EDIT:

Tulip Hills - A sprawling, hilly area north of Redwall, based off the Netherlands/Holland. Small huts are all around, inhabited by many different creatures, though this is a strictly non-vermin society. In the spring, tulips bloom all over the hills.

Lillips - A large island where sailors stop to repair their vessels and restock. It is covered with strong trees, and fresh water, though there isn't that much edibles.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I