News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

i hate my life sometimes

Started by SPSF kodachorm otter7486, August 06, 2013, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

because i work my tail off just to be brought down by the people i server to make them happy

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

psybox

What's the big quote thing about?  If you're just replying to the above post then you don't need to quote them.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: psybox on August 08, 2013, 03:21:10 PM
What's the big quote thing about?  If you're just replying to the above post then you don't need to quote them.
my job and life sucks at times

rachel25

everyone's does at some point but you just have to learn to pull through the hard times and look at the good times and just live life as much as you can and believe that what your doing is right for you  :)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: rachel25 on August 08, 2013, 03:27:48 PM
everyone's does at some point but you just have to learn to pull through the hard times and look at the good times and just live life as much as you can and believe that what your doing is right for you  :)
yea im a huge fighter when it comes down my friends,family,job,and life for you guys

rachel25

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on August 08, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
yea im a huge fighter when it comes down my friends,family,job,and life for you guys
:)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: rachel25 on August 08, 2013, 03:30:27 PM
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on August 08, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
:)
when and a friend get stressed we sing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbq-MIRG8zg