News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Arrives in topic* *Rereads pages* So its war, is it? *Summons Stormbreaker and Mjolnir*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Members
Only!!
Destroys
Society.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 27, 2019, 03:36:10 PM
*Unconsciousness is slowly turning into death...ness... but suddenly Kade's enchanted fork pops out of his pocket and blasts Skarzs away before ramming Kade's gut forcefully (with the non-pointy end), causing him to hack up the protein shake in his lungs.*  Ugh... why me....
*Prepares more protein shake from where I landed.* This will give you strength, Kade.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2019, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 27, 2019, 03:36:10 PM
*Unconsciousness is slowly turning into death...ness... but suddenly Kade's enchanted fork pops out of his pocket and blasts Skarzs away before ramming Kade's gut forcefully (with the non-pointy end), causing him to hack up the protein shake in his lungs.*  Ugh... why me....
*Prepares more protein shake from where I landed.* This will give you strength, Kade.

Most protein shakes take like dirt and tar blended together.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Have you ever eaten dirt and/or tar?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Yes, and they taste nothing like the protein shakes I use.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2019, 05:37:26 PM
Prepares more protein shake from where I landed.* This will give you strength, Kade.

Not in my lungs it won't  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Stands between Skarzs and Kade.*

Man, I wish this would matter....

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Summon Thomasbane!  That can kinda do something to him!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

You can't stop me from nourishing you. It will put fur on your chest and all that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Dude, do you have any idea how odd that sounded?

The Skarzs

*A smile slowly spreads across my face.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Thing is, it probably did so IRL.

*Gives a maniacal grin.*

And just why do you smile, fffrrriend? >:D >:D

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits safely on the sidelines, drinking a soda and eating popcorn* Fight! Fight! Fight!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I will make him strong and healthy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.