News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

*Ponders whether I should or not.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Tam! Two guys are confused by that comment. Now, don't you DARE try to tell me again it's  guy thing.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 17, 2014, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 17, 2014, 09:14:40 PM
@Skarzs: Yes, you do try.

What are you insinuating? *Waves frying pan threateningly*
It's self explanatory.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skaaaaar. . . . . . . *Waves frying pan at Skar*

The Skarzs

Your question to Tam was rhetorical. I believe you never really expected an answer in the first place, because you already knew more or less what he meant.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

No, it wasn't, and no, I do not. DON'T ASSUME THINGS ABOUT ME! *Slams frying pan down on Skarzs's head*

The Skarzs

*Ouch*
You realize you should be hitting Tam for not telling you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

ouch looks like she got you.  ;D *Realizes I should be staring at the wall and quickly dose so*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  Where did friend James Gryphon go?  Why is friend James Gryphon gone?  *Holds up gear, confused*  I have brought him a gear for his machine.  Is he not pleased?  Does friend James Gryphon not want to be friends anymore?  *Starts to cry*  *Gasps*  I have shown emotion.  I must be put on time out.  *Walks to corner*  *Sticks nose in corner*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Friend James? Where is he? JAMES!!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000