News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Good ol' times

Started by Redwaller, August 12, 2013, 05:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Here you can discuss the good old times when you had just arrived in Redwall Abbey.

After seeing some of my old posts, I noticed how much I progressed in my writing. Going from sentences without commas and such, to well written paragraphs.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, tiz intereztin' tae ze 'ov me accent progrezzed. Ach, tvid be intereztin' tae zink aboot Ze Redwall Abbey Forum in ze future, nyet?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Yes. And your accent started from not so good to not so understandable awesomeness!

Maudie

I remember the good old times when I first joined! ;D
Actually, I was a guest before Rainshadow and Redwaller had even joined. The most active, well-known member on the forum was probably Nightfire.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ze pacifizt bloodraz zquirrel!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dawnwing

I remember feeling really awkward because it seemed like a pretty close-knit community, but everyone was real welcoming and it didn't take me long to feel comfortable here. :)

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Dawnwing on August 13, 2013, 04:25:07 AM
I remember feeling really awkward because it seemed like a pretty close-knit community, but everyone was real welcoming and it didn't take me long to feel comfortable here. :)
same here  :)

DanielofRedwall

I was one of the first members to join. I remember when there was only one board, a handful of members, no official rules and the default font was papyrus. XD
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on August 12, 2013, 07:37:33 PM
Yes. And your accent started from not so good to not so understandable awesomeness!
Not so understandable awesomeness?  ;D

I remember joining the forum (actually it will be a year of me on here on September 9th). I loved it! It was so fun doing all the discussions and the Roleplay tournament! That was sooooooo fun!

Quote from: Mask on August 12, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
The most active, well-known member on the forum was probably Nightfire.
And Tiria Wildlough. She was another well-known member. But I think both of them aren't that active anymore  :(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dag Downyfur

I'm pretty new here still but I've already been welcomed and gotten to know a lot of you guys!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

Quote2372   Redwall Discussion (Spoilers) / Character Discussion / Re: whos the best of these five  on: February 09, 2013, 12:52:44 PM  

i think doogy plumm

this was the topic that I first ever posted in awww good ol' times

Rainshadow

Mmm, I remember when I first joined.  I was kinda in the same boat as Dawnwing, but I just decided to butt my way in and make my mark.  Haha, yesterday I decided to read some of my first posts, and wow, I shudder to look at my poor grammar!  No commas, capitalizing things that didn't need to be capitalized, etc.  Well, and plus the fact that I was weird...er...  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 13, 2013, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on August 12, 2013, 07:37:33 PM
Not so understandable awesomeness?  ;D

I remember joining the forum (actually it will be a year of me on here on September 9th). I loved it! It was so fun doing all the discussions and the Roleplay tournament! That was sooooooo fun!

Quote from: Mask on August 12, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
The most active, well-known member on the forum was probably Nightfire.
And Tiria Wildlough. She was another well-known member. But I think both of them aren't that active anymore  :(
Nightfire left for fanfiction.net, and Tiria is having an inactive fit.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Redwaller on August 12, 2013, 05:29:59 PM

After seeing some of my old posts, I noticed how much I progressed in my writing. Going from sentences without commas and such, to well written paragraphs.

Same here, I feel that I have matured some what.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner