News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall TV series

Started by Wydran Riverpaw, June 19, 2011, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I don't have a problem  with low graphics, as long as the universe of Redwall is portrayed correctly.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 11, 2011, 03:41:31 PM
I don't have a problem  with low graphics, as long as the universe of Redwall is portrayed correctly.
Agreed. The art style doesn't really bother me.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

I rather like the simplistic look. It helps keep your attention on the story rather than on the visuals.

martins#1fan

Just finished watching it yesterday, so sad!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Leatho Shellhound

The tv series got me to read the books to.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

I realy like  Taggerung of Redwall's picture of the hare. 

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

I ment I like "Osu" picture of the hare.

click the banner

Taggerung_of_Redwall

@LS: Try to refrain from double or triple posting, just use the modify button located on your posts. Also, you may want to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread pinned in the Off-Topic Discussion.

I watched the first episode of the abridged series.
Pretty funny really
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

I LOVE THE ABRIDGED SERIES. It doesn't look like Hethrin is going to update it any time soon, though. :(
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lutra

The TV series isn't bad. I've seen all three seasons, but I only made a point to buy Martin the Warrior and not the other two.  By the third season, the writers and animators had a clearer idea of what they were doing, and it worked better than Redwall or Mattimeo.  The differences between books/screen are not huge.  Mattimeo is probably closest to the actual story if you just are trying to feel out the differences.

Hetherin's Abridged Redwall series is hilarious. :D  Highly recommend if you want a laugh.  Too bad he's gotten tied up in other things and hasn't added a new episode in months.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HashRouge

I remember being very excited when the series first came out, but I was really disappointed. I think because I'd read all the books (well, those that had been published at the time!) so many times and had such strong ideas of how everything ought to be, it was bound to be a disappointment to me!

martins#1fan

I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved season three!!! LOVED IT! I got it for a low bargain price and I'm planning on keeping it for a long while. ( 20-30 years)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Cornflower Fieldmouse

I wish that they would make more, or make a cool CGI Redwall movie. That would be really cool, and I think it would sell very well, and get more people to read the books, perhaps.

Skalrag of Marshank

I LOVED season 3!!!!!!! It was the best of the 3 in my opinion. I never really liked the book, though. I don't know why. I think I just liked Skalrag, though. I like his voice. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lutra

^ I figured the squeaky raspy voice of Skalrag was out of place when you consider the other characters.  Larger animals, deeper voices.  He was the exception.  You don't think of vicious or evil with a high pitched voice like that.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra