News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Sails up and shoots hue crossbow bolts at HIAG's men
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Emperor Ublaz

Lask Frildur: "HiaG iz being attacked on many frontz. We zhould help 'im!"
Me: "Why?"
Lask: "Becauze it iz mozt definately profitable to uz."
Me: "Send HiaG 100 of my galleys, and 5000 soldiers."
Lask: "Yez, O great Ublaz!" *loads soldiers onto galleys, which then sail to HiaG's aid*
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

1000 ships break off to engage the lizard ships

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Emperor Ublaz

*Lizard ships fire ballistas and catapults at Vilu's ships, sinking a large number of them*

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Vhy did yer otterz 'ave tae gae an' upzet ze vooden replicatorz? An' az ah zaid before, leave zome vooden replicatorz for ze rezt o' uz!

However, what they had thought were Flitchaye later turned out to be just small ferrets that were mistaken for Flitchaye. Meanwhile, deep beneath the earth, the wooden replicator queen was furious. All of her replicators had been wiped out! Her mind circuits buzzed busily as she thought of a way to defeat her enemies and bring the wooden replicators back to their former glory. Suddenly an idea sparked. If she had had a mouth, she might have smiled. But as she didn't, she wasn't going to waste time dwelling upon mouths and so she began to put her devious plan into motion.

Back on the surface, the war continued.

OOC: Pleaze dinnae try tae kill ze queen. Partly becauze nayvone kenz vhere zhe iz, an' alzae zae zhe can put 'er plan intae place an' zen ve ken zvart it!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC Well leave my otters alone or I will be forced to kill the queen
BIC Queen Namin was congregating Zanerx for his act of bravery.

"You have done well, young otter. For your courageous act you will be made a Captain among my otters. Now go and help Vilu Daskar to defeat the lizards who threaten to invade this shore. Take all you need from the supplies and armour stores. Go now and may the fortunes be with you."
Zanerx smiled sheepishly before asking.
"May the ottermaid Phin come?"
Queen Namin laughed.
"If she wants to now go and prepare or I'll say no."
With that Zanerx left the room swiftly.
Queen Namin smiled at Mulbo and Mulbo smiled back.
" He is quite taken with that maid, but enough talk of love we're in the middle of a war. Now your Majesty, What shall we do about our other enemy's?"
OOC See Hiag I didn't kill your Queen off  ;) yet...   

Emperor Ublaz

Lask: "We need backup, Zire!"
Me: "I'll call out the reserve fleets." *sends messenger back to Sampetra, and 1000 reserve ships sail to aid HiaG and I*

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

But Zanerx had arrived on seen with 20 ships full of otters and began to fire boulders at Ublaz's ships destroying them
OOC 100! that's a bit much Ublaz  :o

Emperor Ublaz

How can 20 ships sink a fleet of 1000??!!!??!!! ??? ??? ???

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

OOC because a fleet of 1000 is unfair and ridicules so 20 ships can fight your 1000 ships because 20 ships is more fair than 10000 so if you want a fair fight change it to something like 100 ships  >:(   

Emperor Ublaz

Okay, fine! *scuttles 900 ships*

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

OOC thank you now we can have a fair fight  :)
BIC Zanerx saw that even though he was denting the enemy but it wasn't enough. There was still a lot of ships what could he do!.
OOC if we had made this a RP we would have been able to play it as one but oh well 

Vilu Daskar

Army on shore attack HIAG's men from behind

Emperor Ublaz

*Despite Zanerx's efforts, ships land on shore. Lizard crew begins to establish beachhead*

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

Army from Sampetra attacks lizards