News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

This is two because somebody made one like a year ago.
Rules
1. You can only use Weapons, animals, ships, and buildings from Redwall
2. When one of your soldiers dies they are replaced by a new one
3. You can't die unless you do it your shelf
4. You can only have one army but you can split it up
5. (opcinal) List the weapons your army has
6. list the Kind(s) of creatures
7. You can have cites
8. I'm the only one who can start the war
9. If there is only one weapon of the weapon you want you can only have one
10. You can have up to three allies

My army Searats and corsairs weapons swords, fireswingers, spears, boat hooks, long bows and arrows, daggers, slings, and knives
I have several cites 3 fortresses and a battle fleet

PS If you break any rules you will be discwalified and put on a blinking fizzer wot wot
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

So this is like a big war RP? Fun! And you know, Vilu, I think that might be the longest post you've ever made!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

It is ;D
Thats the answer to both your questions

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye! YAY! 'OORAY! VAR! Zae vho vantz tae play Var? *Dealz everyvone zome cardz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

psybox

My army has weasels all armed with martin's sword.  (You only said they had to have weapons from redwall, not that I can't have more of something than should exist in redwall)  My army has 100 redwalls and is based in a castle floret, of which they have 50.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: psybox on August 14, 2013, 04:46:25 PM
My army has weasels all armed with martin's sword.  (You only said they had to have weapons from redwall, not that I can't have more of something than should exist in redwall)  My army has 100 redwalls and is based in a castle floret, of which they have 50.
They can't all have Martins sword because there is only one

psybox

you never said that in the rules.

Vilu Daskar

psybox

Since you never said anything about places do I still get to keep my 100 redwalls and 50 castle florets?

The Shade

I AM A ONE MAN ARMY!!!  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I have an army of squirrels! they live in the hollow of a gigantic redwood tree east of Redwall called Treetiperom. Their weapons consist of bows and arrows, daggers and the occasional sword.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

I have an army of outlaw otters who carry slings and javelins! EEEEEE AAAAYYYYEEEEE EEEEEEE

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 14, 2013, 11:39:52 PM
I have an army of outlaw otters who carry slings and javelins! EEEEEE AAAAYYYYEEEEE EEEEEEE
Do you want to be allies?

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?