News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cameras!

Started by Redwaller, August 16, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Does anyone here like to take pictures? I sometimes like to take pictures of cool things, like animals and stuff.

And now I'm going to buy my own camera! here's what it looks like:

http://www.amazon.ca/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-2-7-Inch-8232B002/dp/B00CDPO6AA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1376619677&sr=8-3&keywords=elph+120

It's awesome!

MeadowR

That's a nice looking camera - not too dissimilar from the camera I use. :)

I like taking photos a to when I go interesting places. I like to keep records of where I've been because I don't trust my memory fully and in any case, it's good to have the times to look back on. So most of these photos I put in albums as they could just get lost if just left on a computer after a while. Sometimes I will take photos of more random things for reference for drawings or so.

In spite of using a camera more than anyone else in my family, I actually don't technically own my own camera. I end up using my dad's (two of them). Not as if he ever takes photos!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

I have a $35 camera, but I use may mom's camera for my drawings.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

I have a camera that I use for taping my movies.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwaller

The one I'm buying is 175$

davers84

I'd like to buy a really nice camera one of these days. I do a lot of traveling and so I take quite a few pics. This is the one I have right now and it has served me well in the past year (except it's black, not pink). Makes me sick to see that it's only $280. I spent about $360 when it came out :(

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/nikon_coolpix_s9500_review/product_images/

Tam and Martin

I don't own any really good camera  :( Martin own's a pretty good camera (Not the best but good.) that she uses a lot but I don't take that many pictures.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Quote from: davers84 on August 16, 2013, 05:32:36 PM
I'd like to buy a really nice camera one of these days. I do a lot of traveling and so I take quite a few pics. This is the one I have right now and it has served me well in the past year (except it's black, not pink). Makes me sick to see that it's only $280. I spent about $360 when it came out :(

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/nikon_coolpix_s9500_review/product_images/
It's cool.  :)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

i use a Nikon camera it was 500$  its good for railfaning and concerts

Lutra

Canon makes some decent point-and-shoot cameras. :) I have an older (about six years) Powershot that still works great.  I don't use it often though.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra