Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanvhile, ze zombie piƱata got up, broke zrough ze vav, an' invaded a neighborin' zread.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

*I send MY OITBs after it and they talk to it and convince it to work for me. ;D It come's back and I send it after HiAG.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*But tvaz lyin' an' zae it returned zrough ze 'ole in ze vav, an' zen aftervardz zealed it viz duck tape*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Well it can still chase you cuz I'm not quite sure what you just said there.  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It never vaz really goin' tae vork for ye. It lied.

Faiyloe

Sorry my OITBs have a way with unreal animals. ;D He works for me. *Pinata jumps on HiAG head and starts hitting him with a frying pan*   

Norham Waterpaw

Flynn Rider walks in. "Hey, frying pans! Awesome right?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

*pinata jumps on Flynn's head and hits him on the head with a frying pan too*

Vilu Daskar

Comes in with a pet squirrel for Faiyloe
Here
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

rachel25

Okay Vilu your being nice to Faiyloe okay I'm going over here to get some cake. *walks over to table*

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

rachel25

*looks at squirrel strangely and then nudges Faiyloe and whispers*
That squirrel looks evil >:D