News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Party for Faiyloe and The Shade

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 16, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Faiyloe

*Pinata goes and sits by Vilu along with three OITBs*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach...*Chucklez*

*Hiag putz on 'iz 3-D glazzez an' pullz oot a box o' jelly-babiez an' zitz dovn*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*eats my gummy bears, and sulks. Until some of my Nightmare Bunnies turn up, and sit next to me, and some Gadnain otters too*
I be squishted!!! START THE FILM! START THE FILM!!!

Faiyloe

*reaches for the remote and then (remembering where it had been) got up and pressed some buttons on the TV instead.* There all set! Who would like some jelly beans that taste like buttered popcorn. (they actually exist I have eaten them in real life and regretted.  :P :-X)

rachel25

Um no thanks. I'll stick to fruit pastilles, and gummy bears.
Now don't get scared Nightmare Bunnies. I know you get all sensitive over things.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

I can barely see it the TV is like 2 inches by 2 inches.

Faiyloe

That is the clock. *Turns Vilu around* That is the TV. *shows him a large wide screen TV.

rachel25

*watches film, occasionally hiding a Nightmare Bunnies eyes behind a cushion* 

Amarith Waterspring

*Makes a pretzel stand out of nowhere* Now that's better.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.