News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Google Maps

Started by Romsca, August 16, 2013, 10:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

MeadowR

I'd come across that before and forgot about it... pretty cool! :D I do enjoy these extra quirks Google gives us.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot in Pluto'z name iz zat?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

I love the fire/heat one!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

I found out it was an April Fool's joke.. :-\

Leatho Shellhound

Of course it was a joke. 1. Did you see how they broke the treasure chest, a great archaeological find! 2. There was no water in the chest. 3. The Maps where in great condition! 4. There were no barnacles on the chest!

click the banner

psybox

5. the light part.
6. the fire part.
7. the skydiving part.

Romsca

I found out this was an April fool's joke after I posted it. I'm way too gullible. I searched for it on Google maps for at least a half an hour :P

Leatho Shellhound

:D ^^ hee hee, it was funny though. ;)

click the banner

Dawnwing

I love how in Google Maps, if you click "Get Directions", and put whatever as the starting location (for example, The Shire), and put Mordor as the ending location, then click the "Walk" icon, it'll give you the message "Use caution - one does not simply walk into Mordor."  xD

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Click the double white arrows to the box.
baby turtle forever

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Quote from: Dawnwing on August 17, 2013, 05:36:39 AM
I love how in Google Maps, if you click "Get Directions", and put whatever as the starting location (for example, The Shire), and put Mordor as the ending location, then click the "Walk" icon, it'll give you the message "Use caution - one does not simply walk into Mordor."  xD

Brilliant! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014