News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*gets shock from collar*
Glantrin: Come on now out you come *gets hold of Faiyloe and pulls her out of the cell*
Glantrin: Now you won't get fed until this corridor is clean now jump to it. Drimun will stay and watch you. I'm going to deliver what silver we have to Queen Namin. 

Faiyloe

Your no better then a bunch of vermin. I said I would wait for shade to bail me out so get someone else to clean your stupid corridor.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*Drimun blushed*
Drimun: I'm sorry miss but Glantrin said you had to so.....
*his voice trailed off upon seeing Faiyloe's beautiful eyes. He was dazzled*

Faiyloe

* smiles and walks around Drimun her tail brushing against his nose* Now would  you please remove this thing from my neck.

rachel25

Drimun: I can't....Glantrin would throw me out and I wouldn't have a job and....... you have to well um......

Faiyloe

don't worry I promises not to try any thing I just want to talk to you. *she said looking Drimun in the eyes* 

rachel25

*Drimun was just about to unlock the collar when Glantrin walked in back from delivering the silver*
Glantrin: What in the name of fishes is going on here!
*Drimun quickly jumped back from Faiyloe and started to blurt out excuses*
Drimun: Nothing, I was just telling this here squirrel how to clean the floor.
*Glantrin rolled his eyes skyward*
Glantrin: Oh were you now so by staring into each others eyes your telling her how to clean a floor. Get out you stupid lump of an otter I'll watch her while you go and make some tea.

Faiyloe

like I said before I prefer to wait for shade thank you, so this thing here *she said tugging at the collar* is completely unnecessary. 

rachel25

*But as she tugged at the collar it gave her a electric shock*
Glantrin: Missy I've been told to make my prisoners work and I don't trust you or your friend he tried to kill me yes he failed but I still don't trust you so I'm going to make you work so you'll be tired and won't try to escape.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zome vooden replicatorz valk intae ze prizon an' entre ze ventilation zhaft*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I thought you were giving me the choice. If you don't you are no better then vermin. Forced labor is unbecoming of your spices.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 25, 2013, 10:29:51 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on August 23, 2013, 11:57:27 AM
Glantrin: You have to pay me two silver cherries it says on the first page
Uh...Uh... I'll give you my wrist watch!
Thanks but you still can't leave
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Now, where will I spend my silver cherries? Ahh, theres Faiyloe! Ahoy otter, how much do you charge?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Glantrin: Because she's been so much trouble six silver cherries. And Drimun turn on the anti-replicator machine. I think their in the airshaft and lock up the one they call Hiag for letting them in here.
*Drimun locks up Hiag*

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I