News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Right... *as we get closer we see that it's not just one light but three* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Look" whispered Drimun. "I can see some beast."
Just then a sudden and terrible scream filled the air.
"That's Glantrin!" Drimun gasped. He then went charging done the tunnel yelling.
"GADNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Faiyloe

*fallows behind waving my torch yelling* Treetops and Timbers!!!   

rachel25

Faiyloe ran into a scene of Chaos. Drimun was beating one replicator with his torch while choking another with his free arm. Glantrin was slumped in an old chair. He was tied to it by his wrists and ankles and chest. He wasn't moving.     

Faiyloe

A third replicator jumped out at me. I shoved my torch in its face and it burst in to flames. I ran over to Glantrin and began to cut the rope.

rachel25

Drimun had slay the remaining replicators. He ran over to Faiyloe and Glantrin.
"Is he alright?"

Faiyloe

"I don't know" I took out some smelling salts and stuck them under Glantrins nose.

rachel25

Glantrin coughed weakly and half opened his eyes.
"The are you doing to me squirrel." Then he past out again.
Drimun shook. "Trin! Trin wake up Trin." Drimun's footpaw knocked against something. He picked it up. It was the Anti-snake venom.
"Faiyloe we have to get him back to the prison now! There might be something in the medicine bag that can help him."
Drimun tried to pick Glantrin up but it was no use.
"He's to heavy. I can't lift him. What should we do?"     

Faiyloe

"I'll go get the medicine bag." * runs down the tunnel till I reach the office I scoop up the medicine bottles and dump them back in the bag then run back.*

rachel25

While Faiyloe was gone Drimun pull Glantrin out of the chair and laid him on the floor. Glantrin's eyes flickered.
"Nothing in that medicine bag will help me." He said faulting.

Drimun gently shushed him "Shsssss try to rest. We'll get you better."

Glantrin shook his head. "You must go to Queen Namin, The healer Mulbo. She can help. Drimun I...." Glantrin's eyes closed.    

Faiyloe

"Here. Here I got the bag!" *I yell running up.   

rachel25

Drimun stood up. "It's too late." He said choking up.
"I must go to Queen Namin. She will tell me where Mulbo the healer is." He looked down at his brother. "She's the only one who can help now."

Faiyloe

"Can you use the worm hole to bring her here?"

rachel25

"I left my stone back where we caught the replicators. Anyway You can't bring beasts through the wormhole. You can only go through them." Drimun knelt back down next to Glantrin and opened his shirt. He found the inside pocket he was looking for a produced a stone identical to the one he had used earlier.
"But I can go through the wormhole using this." Drimun held up the stone. 

Faiyloe

A wormhole opened up in front of them and Drimun went through. It vanished and the tunnel was dark again. I knelt by Glantrin andtryed to make him more comfortable.

OOC: I'm gonna have to leave soon.