News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Zat vaz an' entire plot tvizt zat ah did nae zee comin'!

Hiag sat against the back wall of his cell, contemplating why the jailers had suddenly taken to running about the place yelling. He sighed. Stuck in prison with nuts for guards. This couldn't get any worse, he thought to himself. Suddenly the wall-spot behind him fell backwards, and he tumbled off into a tunnel. The wall-spot returned to it's original place. It was as if he had just gone and vanished into thin air.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

"HiAG what are you doing here!" *pusses and them answers my one question* "The Wormhole that Drimun opened must have affected the wall of your cell,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

how come it only says that your helping Dirmun Faiyloe?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Perhaps because you haven't been much help.  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Vot?!" Hiag azked. Where in the Univerze was he?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 06, 2013, 09:25:51 PM
"Vot?!" Hiag azked. Where in the Univerze was he?
Suddenly the portal opened again and through it ran four otters. One of which was Drimun.
"Faiyloe thanks for staying with him. Queen Namin has come herself to help." He gestured towards a regal looking otter who was wearing a green cloak. She nodded at Faiyloe before kneeling next to Glantrin.
"And this," Drimun continued. "Is Mulbo the healer."
The old otter looked Faiyloe up and down before turning to HiaG.
"Who's this one?" She asked.
The fourth otter who had come through the portal with them walked over to HiaG. He was tall. Taller than Glantrin and covered in tattoos.
Drimun grabbed HiaG and hauled him up. "Faiyloe what is going on here? I thought I could trust you?" He looked hurt.   

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

I got up and turned to Drumin "HiAGs cell is on the other side of this wall when you opened the Wormhole it must of affected the wall of his cell and he fell through, I was going to try and get him back but I couldn't leave Glantrin."

rachel25

Drimun nodded "Okay and what about you?" Drimun questioned Vilu.
The really tall otter had walked up to Faiyloe and raised his eyebrows.
"Hello." He said with a voice like warm ice. "My name is Zanerx. I think we've met before."   

Faiyloe

I craned my neck to look up at Zanerx "I don't know? the name doesn't ring a bell. I'm Faiyloe by the way,"   

rachel25

Zanerx look grim. "I know, my tribe and your tribe were at war not to long ago. That is where we met, though not face to face. I saw you from afar. But I did get close to you at one point. But the war ended in peace so there for that is why your here now."

"Oh Zanerx stop dwelling in the past and help me." Mulbo called. "This beast is heave and I've done as much as I can for now. So would you be kind enough to carry him with Drimun if needed back up this tunnel. And you squirrel put that prisoner back in his cell please."
Zanerx grunted then turned and picked Glantrin up. "Drimun I won't need your help. Go put the prisoner back in a cell with the squirrel."

Vilu Daskar

No one is paying ant attention to me so i'm going to attack Holt Ganda

Faiyloe

I take HiAG by one arm and start to lead him back to his cell " Is Glantrin going to be alright" I say to Drumin.

rachel25

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 07, 2013, 04:50:12 PM
No one is paying ant attention to me so i'm going to attack Holt Ganda
OOC you can't it's hidden.
BIC Drimun shrugged. "Mulbo can't be sure yet. But we better get this weasel back to a different cell."