News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Do you want me to bring Tam here?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Blaggut

Rach, I must use this topic to fuel the oncoming battle in suggestions and concerns.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

Nothing to see here...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeveral zheep come runnin' intae ze prizon*
Baaaaaa.....!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Blaggut on November 13, 2013, 09:51:38 PM
Rach, I must use this topic to fuel the oncoming battle in suggestions and concerns.
You cant. If you want to do that, go creat your own topic. :(

rachel25

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 13, 2013, 11:16:25 PM
Easy Ungatt, now Blaggut, what's going on? And HiaG go play with your sheep somewhere else  ::)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 03:45:03 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 13, 2013, 11:16:25 PM
Easy Ungatt, now Blaggut, what's going on? And HiaG go play with your sheep somewhere else  ::)
Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. No bad intentions ment. ;)

Tiny Jackalope

*Quietly knocks on link to topic*

May I enter here?
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

The Shade

*Calls through prison door bars* Yeah, and while your at it, help me out will ya?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tiny Jackalope

Sure I'll help a fellow creature out. Watcha be needin' laddie? *I have a Scottish accent now. You like!?*
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Ungatt Trunn

*Walks up* I'm here to bail The Shade out *Hands Rachel eight silver cherries* So, do we have a deal, rachel?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag coughed and came to again. "Agh," he muttered, coughing up the last of the water that had been lodged in his throat and spitting it out. "Vot in ze-Ah'm back at ze Prizon! 'ov did ah get back 'ere?" He looked about the kitchen at the clutter. "Ach, vot 'appened 'ere? Lookz like a ztorm blev zrough 'ere or zummat..." He paused to stop and think about how he had ended up back here. He had fallen and rolled into the river...and then......and then he had winded up here.
He looked about the destroyed room again, and then suddenly something clicked in the back of his mind. "Um," he said, "Oops..." Glantrin was going to be rather mad when he finds this, he thought, frowning. Rather mad indeed! May'aps I can quietly exit here and he won't notice... Quietly stepping over a broken glass, he went to exit the trashed room.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

OOC: I think a trashed room is the least of Glantrins worries now. If you look at "Adventure to Gadna" then you will see what I mean.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?