News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

What is even going on here anymore? ::)

EDIT: Removed Easter egg. ;)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Found it. ;D
At least you aren't in dark core. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 09, 2014, 08:56:04 PM
What is even going on here anymore? ::)
No, but you can now join your sisters in prison.  ;D

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 09, 2014, 07:38:48 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on April 09, 2014, 05:45:24 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 08, 2014, 08:14:38 PM
LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!
NO!

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 08, 2014, 06:17:08 PM
I feel hungry. Do we get food in Dark Core?
I don't know!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 08, 2014, 08:10:49 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on April 08, 2014, 06:12:59 PM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 06, 2014, 06:52:14 PM
OOC: I showed it to him on a phone

The message seemed not to have got through, the cat made the font size bigger and typed it out again im here to see a prisoner
Iseph looked at the message, "Who are you here to see?"

The cat paused for a minute thinking hard until finally he typed out i think he calls himself jet atm
Iseph nodded, "So your here to see Jett. Why?"
The cat chuckled well, the intent was there just not the sound i AM one of his best friends
Iseph shrugged, "Fine, but I'll have to search you first."

Jetthebinturong

The cat shrugged fine but heres my sword as a sign of good faith he pulled a sword out of nowhere and handed it to Iseph
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

QuoteNo, but you can now join your sisters in prison.  ;D

:(

When do we get dinner?
Freddy

rachel25

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 10, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
QuoteNo, but you can now join your sisters in prison.  ;D

:(

When do we get dinner?
After you've scrubbed the floors, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned the greasy old cooker, and polished all the silver!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 10, 2014, 08:14:44 PM
The cat shrugged fine but heres my sword as a sign of good faith he pulled a sword out of nowhere and handed it to Iseph
Iseph took, it then opened the gate, and locked it again. He patted the cat down, but didn't find anything, "Follow me, he's in his cell. He's not on work duty today."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

The cat followed Iseph to the cell, waited until the otter had unlocked the door and went in.

Jet turned around at the sound of the door unlocking and his eyes widened when he saw the cat "Walker?"
Hey man the cat signed Long time no see
"You know I almost didn't recognize you as a cat, the species suits you by the way"
The cat, apparently named Walker rolled his eyes, not that you would be able to tell with those shades on his face Zal, you think cats suit EVERYONE
"That's because they do"
So why aren't you a cat? I woulda thought that would be the animal you'd go for automatically, big and furry, like Makintab
"Heh, 'twas my own folly. Naming myself after a character I'd created caused me to manifest as that species, it was a bit of a shock, I can tell you"
So why are you in prison exactly?
"I don't know Gears, that's pretty personal, an answer for an answer?"
Can't say fairer than that oh green one. Spill it then, you'll get your chance to ask me afterward
"I was arrested for stealing money, how did you get here?"
That ain't personal at all, pretty boring if you ask me
"Sorry mate, them's the breaks" He flashed a grin
Fine, found the FD on my own, managed to get through it easily enough. I met Death, for a cosmic entity who's main purpose is to harvest the souls of the dead, he's a nice guy, a little on the strange side but that's only to be expected, he gave me directions to this universe
"Huh, whenever I met him he was either silent or intent on claiming my soul"
Well what do you expect? You've cheated him so many times I expect he gets frustrated
"Fair enough. So does Mauve know you left?"
No, he would obviously have tried to stop me, you're supposed to be being punished after all, cut off from UR and all that jazz
"Alright then, how did you find me?"
Tracked your auric signal, child's play he gave a cocky smirk
"You're full of it!" Jet chuckled
Wouldn't be me if I wasn't
"True enough you cocky sod. So what's been going on in my universe since my absence?"
Tymek resurfaced a coupla times but he's a bounty hunter now, the Daaniin ain't tryin' to get back on their feet. Sagrad and Morigas got into another fight, two moons of Skal were destroyed, Mauve and I had to step in
"Sounds interesting. Anything else?"
The Galactic Bazaar was attacked again
"Was it the Mantis?"
Of course it was the Mantis, darn bugs, why'd you have to make 'em cannibals?
"Every good story needs a villain, I wasn't expecting the universe to exist"
Alright then. What's been going on your side of the barrier between worlds?
"Well that's a tale and a half, what happened was this....."

OOC: Sorry for the slight pping of Iseph. Walker was using sign language so to Iseph that probably looked like a one sided conversation
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I'M A MOUNTAIN LION! YEAH BUDDAY!! ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Scrubs the floors, cleans the bathrooms, cleans the greasy old cooker, and polishes all the silver* All right, where's my food?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Iseph locked the door behind the cat, and left them talking.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 12, 2014, 10:14:27 PM
*Scrubs the floors, cleans the bathrooms, cleans the greasy old cooker, and polishes all the silver* All right, where's my food?

Oh, you haven't done all your chores, look on the back on the list. *turns list over*
You still have to, mop the kitchen, scrub all the dirty dishes, clean the bars on all the cells, clean all the empty cupboards in the kitchen, dust the mantle piece, clean the curtains, wash all the bedding, beat the dust out of the carpets, clean the banisters, then go outside, and weed the vegetable patch, mow the grass, and clip the hedge. Well get to it!!!!! 

Russa Nodrey

..........You are evil. *Mops the kitchen, scrubs all the dirty dishes, cleans the bars on all the cells, cleans all the empty cupboards in the kitchen, dusts the mantle piece, cleans the curtains, washes all the bedding, beats the dust out of the carpets, cleans the banisters, scrubs the floors, cleans the bathrooms, cleans the greasy old cooker, and polishes all the silver, (again :() then goes outside and weeds the vegetable patch, mows the grass, and clips the hedge*  Phew, glad that's over! GIVE ME MY FOOD!!!!
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

*finishes eating a chocolate cake*
Oh, wait, I think I may have eaten it all while you were busy. Watching you work made me feel peckish.  ;D