Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: rachel25 on April 15, 2014, 08:34:09 PM
*finishes eating a chocolate cake*
Oh, wait, I think I may have eaten it all while you were busy. Watching you work made me feel peckish.  ;D

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!      No, I wasn't expecting an answer. ::)
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Sorry to double post, but I FOUND EIGHT SILVER CHERRIES!!!!!!!

Freddy

Jetthebinturong

...And that's basically what happened"
Sounds like you've had your, uh, paws full over here but tell me, if your power returned ages ago, why didn't you break out of this place?
"What would be the point? I have been confined to this universe until further notice so I have no reason to try to break out until Mauve lifts the ban"
You've got a reason now
"You're willing to stay in this boring universe?"
Hell yeah! Let's wreak some havoc on the home turf!
Jet shrugged "Okay then"
Awesome Walker flipped his hands upside down and his timetables appeared underneath them First we gotta travel back a bit, gotta make a Walker clone, gonna travel back to before I came in here
"How come you're still able to do that?" Jet stared at the timetables "Do you still have your sylladex?"
Nah man, I took a leaf outta Mauve's book he looked at Jet's uncomprehending face You know, that thing where he uses the FD as his inventory, I do it too he smirked Got your swords here too by the way he made another hand gesture and two shamshirs appeared in the air in front of him. Jet grabbed them before they could hit the ground "Alsrender and Salandar! I never thought I'd be so happy to see some inanimate objects"
Grab holda my arm Zal, it's time travel time!
Jet grabbed hold of Walker's arm and they vanished, only to appear in the exact same place several hours in the future, there was a smoking hole in the wall. Walker shrugged when Jet looked at him What? Did you really think I was gonna travel back and have to set up some stable time loops? Nah man that's boring, I got one of my contacts to blow a hole in the wall and sent us into the future so that we wouldn't get caught in the blast He offered his arm to Jet Shall we? Jet facepalmed and made his way out of the door, ignoring the proffered limb. Walker followed him out to see Jet standing a few feet away looking at something in front of him. Walker's eyes followed Jet's line of sight and made a noise which sounded like "ah" He made his way over to where Jet was standing. "Please tell me that isn't who I think it is" said the other
I may have neglected to mention that he broke out and followed my every move even managing to follow me through the FD
"Oh god"
"Greetings Nameless One" The speaker was tall with dark blue skin and yellow eyes, his only garment was a black robe which covered him from the waist down belted with brown leather, a large curved sword hung at his side.
"Acarbaastetak bodicarnicsaliir" Jet grimaced
"The very same" The man smiled "I take it you ARE Verde the Nameless?"
"Why aren't you an animal?"
"Why ARE you?"
"Those are the rules of this universe"
"No no, we can't have that at all" The man clicked his fingers and Jet turned into a man wearing a green tunic and cloak with a piece of armour that covered his upper chest and brown leggings with boots, Walker turned into a tall blonde man wearing red
"Oh, I can speak again, cool. I've been meaning to ask you why cat me can't talk"
"Call it poetic liscense" He turned back to the blue-skinned man "You sure you want to do this Acar?"
"Undoubtedly"
"Alright then" Verde threw a crackling whip of green energy at Acar who laughed and threw an orb of blue to absorb it. The giant drew his sword and charged at Verde who whipped out his shamshirs and caught the blow with them
"Y'all just gonna ignore me then? That's cool I guess"
Verde gritted his teeth as Acar began to push him back "Darn it Gears! Get up of your butt, pick up caledscratch and help me!"
"You really need help against a minor god?"
"Yes I do and I would appreciate it immensely if you would provide that help" he rolled back and took up an offensive stance. A strange looking sword appeared in Walker's hand "'Kay then, let's do this!"

Verde and Walker
Verde:
Walker:
[close]
caledscratch
[close]

OOC: Rachel please do not put a stop to this and allow me to save your prison from a very angry war god. Why is he angry with Verde? You will probably never know
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I hear something. . .
Hey! Can whoever's there send some food down into dark core? There's a very hungry troll here. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 15, 2014, 11:56:26 PM
Trollz muzt ztarve!
C'mere and say that to my face; you look good enough to eat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I don't want to get anywhere near that face  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.