News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ACH ABOMINATION!!!!!! *Deztroyz ze firzt zin', an' zen zmazhez it even furzer intae oblivion*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Ok. Honestly I don't like phones, I've got some ancient Nokia which I'm happy with. But the explosives sound nice.  ;D

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: rachel25 on April 28, 2014, 06:15:17 PM
Ok. Honestly I don't like phones, I've got some ancient Nokia which I'm happy with. But the explosives sound nice.  ;D

Uh, here's some more than! *Hands ticking box to Rachel* Don't kill yourself! Bye! *Runs*
Freddy

rachel25

YAY! Boom booms!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Russa Nodrey

Here. *Hands cupcake to Rachel* It explodes in ten seconds! Can I be a guard now? *Runs*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Can I guard now!?! *Doesn't  wait for answer, and starts jumping around* I'm a guard! I'm a guard! *Stations self in front of cell door holding spear and shield* No beasty is leavin' this prison!
Freddy

rachel25

That was a big boom, good thing I was wearing my iron man suit!  ;D
Um, yeah be a guard, but I will lock you up if you misbehave!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE FELL OVER!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE FELL OVER!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Again! *Planz 'iz next gurt ezcape!*

Russa Nodrey

*Drops a piece of paper through the bars of each cell*

What's written on the paper
Be ready at midnight.
[close]
Freddy