News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

(I edited my post, don't know if you saw that...)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

*gun automatically fixs and Amarith gets electric shocked*

Amarith Waterspring

*head gets fried*

*dies*

*is in a better place now*

*is eating doughnuts now*

*is board now*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*turns into liquid,.like in other topic, and drowns the guests* *goes back into normal form*
Okay, with that delt with let's get back to normal. Mr. Daskar, make sure all prisoners are accounted for and assess the damage done to the Prison.

Vilu Daskar

*Closes eyes and has a distressed look on face.*
"Lord Daskar, Lord."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

NO! YOU HAVE NO SOVEREIGNTY OVER ME!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 11, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
*Closes eyes and has a distressed look on face.*
"Lord Daskar, Lord."
whatever. Get to it.

Vilu Daskar

Amarith Waterspring

Nope White Oak.

Oh and by the way it is very boring to be a board. :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

*Tosses Amarith a 1000 page book entitled 'How to Get Bored and Stay Bored' as I pass.*

Amarith Waterspring

Right...*opens book* wow so intriguing.... *flips to page 547* What? now they are talking about how to..........dismantle a prison....
Bake a sausage pie?! This book is rubbish! It doesn't even follow the rules of the title! *tosses book to the far corner of the cell while secretly hiding pages in my pocket*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

*cell suddenly fills with water and any paper in the room is turned to mush*