News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Silver Slayers.

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

If you need some mersonarys then you can hire the services of the Silver Slayers my otter crew and I will be happy to help you but you must pay us in silver gold is worthless to my people.

Silver Slayer.
Captain Wagnot,
Captain Sepatin,
Captain Zanerx,
Assassin Crumio,
Assassin Benci,
Soldier Phin,
Soldier Verkat,
Soldier Guldo,
Soldier Sangl,

Ex-Silver Slayers.
Captain Lungt-died,
Captain Frun-died,
Captain Glantrin-retired,
Assassin Juko-died,
Assassin Xcun-retired
Soldier Muffh-retired,
Soldier Bexa- retired,
Soldier Anqu-retired,.  

Vilu Daskar

Ok pays the otters now I want you to attack Faiyloe and the shade
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

The Shade

Whats with you attacking me and Faiyloe?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Wagnot: (the otter in charge of the Slayers apart from me) This isn't enough silver anyway do you want us to assassinate them fight them you need to be more clear 

rachel25

*Waiting for Vilu to respond*   

Vilu Daskar

assassinate and heres more silver

rachel25

I can't kill them they just keep coming back to life but I can take one of them prisoner and the other will then have to do what ever you want to get the one that I've taken prisoner back how does that sound

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Okay I'll send one of my slayers to another topic to get Shade or Faiyloe which would you prefer

Vilu Daskar

I don't care which ever one you want

rachel25

Fine I'll catch Faiyloe because she's online