News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Feast of the Autumn of Many Leaves- RP thread!

Started by Dag Downyfur, August 19, 2013, 10:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

Namin skipped down the corridor. Happy enough, he looked back at Sister Anna.
"Why do the other Dibbuns not'a be liking me?"
OOC Sorry Rainshadow if a used your character in anyway but I had to get us out of the attic.  :-\

Dag Downyfur

OOC: Rachel if u want your Dibbun to meet up with the others you are free to use my character as long as you don't make her do something or crazy XD
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

OOC okay I might do that but I need Rainshadow to post  :-\

Rainshadow

OOC:  Ah!  Sorry!  Very busy in New York right now, but I'm trying to get on as much as I can.

BIC:  Anna looked down at the young maid, wondering what she should say.  She'd been a bit of a misfit herself, so she knew how it felt, but how could she put it in words that the Dibbun would understand?  "Well," she began, "maybe you're just too special for them.  They don't like you because they can't compare to you.  You get what I mean?"

Liderra glared at the other Dibbuns.  "Oi!  Wot 'bout me, 'uh?  You's gonn' leave da DAB leader be'ind when you's go ta da meetin'?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Namin thought about what the good Sister had said for a moment and the smiled.
"So I be the bestest? But I pushed the mousebabe in da water, So they be doubley not like me." Namin's face saddened again. "Should I'a say sorry?"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Course no'!" Titus said. "Comes on! We's be late!"

OOC: Ach, zhort pozt!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

rachel25

Namin continued to looked hopefully at Sister Anna for advise.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sorry for such a long wait, Rach!  Gah!  Should be home in two or three days.  :)

BIC:  Anna looked at the tiny babe in surprise.  "You shoved a mousebabe in the water?  How...?  Why?  What?  Are they still in the water?"

Liderra sighed and followed the other Dibbuns, quite unhappy that she'd nearly been left out.  What use was it to be a leader if you weren't even told when a meeting was going to start?

OOC:  Bleh, short post!  Don't worry, these will be longer when I get back home.  But right now, Yellowstone!  BWAHAHAHA!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC it's alright Rain I've been busy in my other RP's. and you lucky devil  ;)

BIC Namin shook her head. "Oh no, he gotted out the water when da Faver Abbot and da Badger Mum came past. He did cough a lot though."

Dag Downyfur

HeadInAnotherGalaxy