News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What is happening around you at this very moment

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 21, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

My little brothers are getting put to sleep in the other room, and my older brother sleeps in the bed behind me.
I think he wants me to get off my computer >_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm sitting at the computer (Dell laptop) typing with my left hand and holding my two-month-old brother with my other arm.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 05, 2014, 05:31:12 PM
I'm sitting at the computer (Dell laptop) typing with my left hand and holding my two-month-old brother with my other arm.
Behold, Jukka the Contortionist!
I'm sitting here typing this in on my phone.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 05, 2014, 05:46:26 AM
My little brothers are getting put to sleep in the other room, and my older brother sleeps in the bed behind me.
I think he wants me to get off my computer >_>
I was right.

Now I sit in my room doing homework.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I'm in an empty living room typing this, while the rest of my family (excluding my brothers) are doing their school.
Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

I'm sitting in our living room posting this, Jukka is posting from a Kindle Fire in our bedroom, my dad, mom, and five other siblings, our also in the living room.
Freddy

Rainshadow

I'm leaning on one of my bedposts, sitting on the ground (my bed is a loft bed, so I've got tall bedposts ;)), typing this on my Kindle whilst listening to Chameleon Circuit and eating Ghirardelli chocolates.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Currently seating on my knee chair, which is like an asian sitting cushion mixed with an office chair, while listening to Lindsey Stirling.

I'm also trying to come up with a formally apologetic way of telling Rainshadow that after a whole entire year, I finally got my lazy butt over to my sketch book, and her request is finally finished and will hopefully be uploaded on my art thread tomorrow.

(PM in progress)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Currently regretting that I don't get on more often so I have no idea what is going on.

Also, being annoyed by some of my little siblings singing a bunch of Disney songs.

Feeling very crazy. MUST GO INSANe BEfORE WinTER BREAK ENDS!

Posting in broken sentences.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

I've already gone through mental withdrawal twice. So much free time... nothing to do... life couldn't be worse.  :(

Well, actually, it could. Anyways, I hate not having school.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

Can I politely ask why the heck are you strangling me?

Skyblade

I'm lying on my bed and using my phone to get on these forums because my brother is hogging the computer to play a Lego Batman game -________-

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!