What if Veil had lived?

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 26, 2013, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ublaz

Does anyone else ever wonder what would have happened to Veil if he had lived? Could he have become a novice at Redwall, or perhaps Abbey Warrior?
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

Maybe abbey warrior, I'm not sure.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Iamthatis

He might have became a warrior
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Tam and Martin

I don't think he would! HE'S VEIL!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 27, 2013, 01:47:02 PM
I don't think he would! HE'S VEIL!

Ye mean becauze 'e iz made o' meat?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

I don't know I'll have to finish lisining  to Outcast of Redwall
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

I really dont think he could live completly good.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink zat part o' 'iz "badnezz" vaz zere moztly for ze plot o' ze ztory. 'e needed tae be "bad" enough tae get kicked oot o' Redwall, meet up viz 'iz father, an' zen turn around an' take a blov for ze vone vho zought 'im oot (Ach, ah forget 'er name). If it vere nae for ze plot, 'e might 'ave turned oot a vee bit better zen 'e vaz in ze ztory.

Tam and Martin

Norham Waterpaw

Did anyone else notice that Veil is Evil with the "e" and "v" switched?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Sailears

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 31, 2013, 09:40:22 PM
Ah zink zat part o' 'iz "badnezz" vaz zere moztly for ze plot o' ze ztory. 'e needed tae be "bad" enough tae get kicked oot o' Redwall, meet up viz 'iz father, an' zen turn around an' take a blov for ze vone vho zought 'im oot (Ach, ah forget 'er name). If it vere nae for ze plot, 'e might 'ave turned oot a vee bit better zen 'e vaz in ze ztory.
I do agree with this. I always thought it was a bit forced the way Veil turned out so bad.
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 01, 2013, 02:45:47 AM
Did anyone else notice that Veil is Evil with the "e" and "v" switched?
That was the idea; BJ hinted at it a few times IIRC, once in a poem I think (been ages since reading it)? Evil, vile...

Now if Bryony had died... well I couldn't imagine Veil being allowed back into the Abbey so he mist likely would have wound up attacking it.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Kitsune

I think that he might have gone back to the Abbey, with Bryony's persuasion, and they would tell the Abbeybeasts how he saved Bryony and maybe they would let him stay there again. Or maybe he wouldn't listen to Bryony and run into the forest and possibly live a peaceful life on his own.