3 (16.7%)
Bad
11 (61.1%)
Not sure
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Blaggut on September 07, 2013, 10:10:31 AM
Mostly, yeah. But badgers its just.. Ethicly different besides humans have been quarantined before.

An' it zeemz tae 'ave vorked zae very vell...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Your right XD! When the first astro aughts naughty got back they were quarantined for like.. 8 weeks or sumthin.
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat vaznae quite vot ah meant by "quarantine".
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

I'm neutral on this. There are pros and cons on both sides.

And who cares about badgers when PEOPLE are dying of hunger everywhere in the world at this moment!

rachel25

The badger cull has just made everything worse.  :(  The TB has just been spread even faster by panicking badgers.

MeadowR

^ Really? I hadn't heard that!

It was never going to be a straightforward thing.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rusvul

Quote from: Redwaller on November 06, 2013, 11:18:50 AM
I'm neutral on this. There are pros and cons on both sides.

And who cares about badgers when PEOPLE are dying of hunger everywhere in the world at this moment!
Philosophical question: What makes human life more relevant than badger life?

Also: The only reason there's population problems is because humans caused it, by taking over everything.

Human: Animals, this is our land now. Oh, you're overpopulated because you've got nowhere to live? How dare you! Kill kill kill! Stupid badgers, trying to follow their natural reproductive instincts even thought here's too many here. No, you can't have back the land we took from you by force, ours now. We're going to kill you, instead of try to find a place for you to live.

Normally around here, I break rant and say that this is, of course, my opinion. Here, not the case. This is fact, if presented in a slightly biased way. Overpopulation for prolonged periods of time doesn't happen naturally, there's always something to balance it.