Main Menu

Re: Robin Shade's hideout

Started by The Shade, August 28, 2013, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

And you gave me it! *Begins to hack chewed-up moose*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The Shade

Ok, I know Im a terrible leader, but you dont have to try and kill me off just yet.... :D

Faiyloe

The Shade

Well, in the series Robin hardly nearly dies choking on a bit of Mooze does he?  ;D :D

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zome more zmav mooze invade ziz zread an' ztart barbecuin' zome fried 'uman carcazzez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Really HiAG.  ::) well no matter I'me a squirrel anyway. *Shoots all the moose and puts up hidden traps to keep them (and the sheriffs men) out*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*But zen ze mooze caved in zeir zpecial mooze ninjaz an' captured Faiyloe an' Shade, an' zen zrev zem dovn intae ze dungeonz viz ze Deaz Defyin' Beaverz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Wrong thread HiAG this is Sherwood forest not "Post in color her".

Norham Waterpaw

Hey everybody! Look what I found, it's a crying statue thingy! Gah! Did it move! Robin Shade, 'elp me good sir! It must be rich, because it's against you! Pick-pocket the darn thing and run!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

I have decided to change my name to Rachel Scarlet  ;D B/C in the film Robin Hood Prince of Thieves Will Scarlet is my favourite character  ;D and Hiag nice touch with the fried humans  ;)

The Shade

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 03, 2013, 11:14:26 PM
Hey everybody! Look what I found, it's a crying statue thingy! Gah! Did it move! Robin Shade, 'elp me good sir! It must be rich, because it's against you! Pick-pocket the darn thing and run!

Why did you summon it up? ::) Oh, these poor village buffoons....