News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Re: Robin Shade's hideout

Started by The Shade, August 28, 2013, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 06, 2013, 06:28:10 PM
*Ungatt takes over again, throws everybody in a dungeon* I have complete and totall control! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"!!
You would have, if you hadn't misspelled total. Besides the dungeon is ages away!  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

ya and anyway its so much more fun when there is a little more interaction. It goes I jump on him than he jumps on me and then one of us comes out on top because they earned it, not, I jump on you and I come out on top because I say s. Then again you are the sheriff and the sheriff is anything but fair. The thing with Robbin hood is that he has a few strong core rules and he plays by them. On the other hand The Sheriff has lots and lots of rules and he doesn't play by any of them. That is why he is bad and Robbin is good.  Making them both so totally predictable yet so different that neither can comprehend the other. And I no longer know what the point of any of this is! So there! 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 06, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
ya and anyway its so much more fun when there is a little more interaction. It goes I jump on him than he jumps on me and then one of us comes out on top because they earned it, not, I jump on you and I come out on top because I say s. Then again you are the sheriff and the sheriff is anything but fair. The thing with Robbin hood is that he has a few strong core rules and he plays by them. On the other hand The Sheriff has lots and lots of rules and he doesn't play by any of them. That is why he is bad and Robbin is good.  Making them both so totally predictable yet so different that neither can comprehend the other. And I no longer know what the point of any of this is! So there! 
.......Okay......anyways, I'm still king!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 07, 2013, 01:24:49 PM
Sheriff, you are still Sheriff.
Na, I wanna be king now! And I can if I want, because I'm in charge now! You can be sheriff if you want, Faiyloe; I wanna be king!

rachel25

You can't! King Martin's KING! All in the name!  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, my full name is Ungatt Preston Martin Trunn! So I AM king!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Things are worse than I though the shriff is having dilutions of grader and is attempting to over throw the crown. Shade we have to warn the king in the holy land.

Ungatt Trunn

I'm not having delusions! I AM THE KING!!! See, look; I have the crown, the scepter, the royal garments, the jewels, and, hrhe, the army! My army will fight for my cause!

rachel25

Um, they can't if I've brainwashed them, and sent them off to Siberia for a holiday.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on December 08, 2013, 04:36:06 PM
Um, they can't if I've brainwashed them, and sent them off to Siberia for a holiday.  ;D
Ha, that was my decoy army! I still have complete and total control!

The Shade

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 04:49:02 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on December 08, 2013, 04:36:06 PM
Ha, that was my decoy army! I still have complete and total control!
...Of that rusty cooking-pot you are holding.  ;)

Faiyloe

I think all the power is making the Sheriff lose his mind.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

The Shade

Definitely.  :D Certainly,positively,  and, of course, mentally.

Ungatt Trunn

ARGAPHABJACJUBACNACHIJBKA!!! Guards, seize the offenders and put them in chains! *Thousands of armed guards chain up The Shade, Faiyloe and rachel together extra tight. The metal is strong enough to withstand any file for at least two years* Ha! You fools, don't you see that I am king? King Martin was slain in a fight with a Mountain Goat last Friday. So, I became king! Now, you measly lot have two choices: either you submit to my rule and live on happily ever after, or you DIE!!! What are your answers?