News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 23, 2013, 05:01:52 PM
First off I am not a human I am Q I feel insulted. and second of all good bye! *snaps fingers and the entire fleet disappears in to nothingness.*   

"One does not simply do that to the Sontaran," an angry voice says.  It seems to eminate from a large, armour-clad potato.  "We Sontaran have excellent strategies!  Therefore, you have only attacked a decoy!  Idiots!"
 "Now, now, Strax," Rainshadow says, "be nice to the little Trekkies.  They're just confused."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

OOC: Have you watched star trek Rain?

BIC: I am Q so I can do what ever I want. *Snaps fingers and the real Rianshadow appears* Now play nice or I'll have to get really involved and you don't want to see what that is like.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

NinjaMonkey

u misspelled rainshadow.......
NinjaMonkey

Rainshadow

OOC:  I've seen two of the original movies (the one with the whales and the one where they go to 'heaven') and the new movies, but nothing more, sadly.

BIC:  Rain rolls her eyes.  "Clearly you've never met an annoyed Time Lady before," she grumbles, toying with something on her wrist.  She starts pressing buttons and suddenly disappears, leaving nothing but a note on the ground, which reads,

"You will never find me, for none can enter where I am going."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Hah! Or will I. *Taps communicator again* An entire fleet just fell. No survivors. Much material. Help me, and you can have it. Rusvul out. Hahahahaha. Try your luck, Timelady Rainshadow. You can't destroy the Borg.
OOC: Most of my Star Trek knowledge comes from The Next Generation. I have seen a few movies though, and a little bit of the original. And thanks for helping, Faiyloe.

Faiyloe

OOC: Then we are even cuz I haven't watched Doctor Who (That is what is is all from right) And @ Rusvel same here and my name is Q you should know that.

BIC: None can enter... except a Q! but I wont have to. * Snaps fingers and Rainshadow appears again* like I said I AM Q which means that I can do what ever I want.  I could snap you out of existence if I wanted but instead I will just temporarily remove your powers till you learn to behave your self. 

Rainshadow

Rainshadow arches an eyebrow.  "Excuse me?  Rusvul started it all, I just tried to defend myself and my pride.  Nothing wrong with that!"

OOC:  I don't believe that a Q could traverse time like a Time Lord could...  It's extremely hard to target something that's one second in the future at all times.

Faiyloe

OOC: Then you under estimate the Q they can create a planet and then destroy it in the blink of an eye. They can time travel if they want to. 

Rainshadow

This has gotten too confusing for me.  I think I'll just bring us back to the basics:  I win!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

No, Shainy Radow does!

Leatho Shellhound

Not so, I, Leatgo Win.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I win cuz I am still Q.